New York, NY - Terminal 5 (Oct. 13, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / You're The One For Me, Fatty / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Scandinavia / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Black Cloud / Everyday Is Like Sunday / To Give (The Reason I Live) / You Have Killed Me / Spring-Heeled Jim / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / Maladjusted / Speedway / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far Off Places // Still Ill

set list provided by Amsden

• Photo from @dreampropoganda / Twitter. Link posted by drmprop.

terminal5_2.jpg
  • I Followed Morrissey Around For A Week by Amy Rose Spiegel - BuzzFeed. Link posted by Amy Rose.
  • New York, New York 2012-10-13 (Morrissey concert) - Morrissey-solo Wiki

Last edited:
I Know It's Over was worth the price of admission. Moz sang it particularly beautifully and heartfelt tonight.

I Know It's Over was worth the price of admission. Moz sang it particularly beautifully and heartfelt tonight.

Yes, I thought the same thing after I heard him sing in it Connecticut last week.

I've got video of the kid at the end who successfully foiled literally TENS of stage invaders during Still Ill if anyone wants.
He's gonna be the mack at school tomorrow, assuming he goes to school with a bunch of other painfully hip hipster tweens.

I've got video of the kid at the end who successfully foiled literally TENS of stage invaders during Still Ill if anyone wants.
He's gonna be the mack at school tomorrow, assuming he goes to school with a bunch of other painfully hip hipster tweens.

I would LOVE to see the video!!! Please please please!

Why no setlist? It's not like there's anywhere to go but home in NYC after a concert :p

Saturday, October 13, 2012. Terminal 5. NYC.

Shoplifters of the world
You're the one for me fatty
The youngest was the most loved
Throwing my arms around Paris
One day goodbye will be farewell
Scandinavia
Ouija board
Black cloud
Everyday is like Sunday
To give the reason I live
You have killed me
Spring heeled Jim
I know it's over
Let me kiss you
Maladjusted
Speedway
Meat is murder
I will see you in far off places
...encore...
Still ill

Why no setlist? It's not like there's anywhere to go but home in NYC after a concert :p

My hands were shaking because I was so excited to have the actual setlist in my hands. At the end of the concert someone amazing surprised me by giving it to me. I can't post the setlist now because I am barely alive from being packed like a sardine for over an hour. I will post tomorrow.

I wanted to a few hits like Some Girls, Irish Blood, Big Mouth, Stop Me, Tomorrow, Panic or Girlfriend in a Coma. But instead paid $90 to listen to mediocrity. I had to watch it all on a TV screen because Terminal 5 has bad sight-lines. I suppose we are suckers for tolerating this dreck.

Nice to see "People Are The Same Everywhere" removed from the set list and also "Fantastic Bird".

"People think I can be bought with rare gifts and books... And I can!" - Morrissey to me when I tried to give him Ramones vinyl. Hahah

I would LOVE to see the video!!! Please please please!

Pardon the quality, but here it is:
I got about 25 seconds worth of the 45 second merrymaking. The kid was lifted onto the stage then Morrissey picked him up in his arms and sang with him in his arms. Very sweet.
You can see in the video security half-heartedly tried to shoo him offstage a couple of times but Morrissey took his hand and let him linger.

http://www.cloudee.com/go#/f/507abeba8ad6c2da3b0000b9

(via Cloudee)

Anyone out there knows what happened to the girl that was having a seizure up front ? I passed her to security and was wondering if she was o.k

I wanted to a few hits like Some Girls, Irish Blood, Big Mouth, Stop Me, Tomorrow, Panic or Girlfriend in a Coma. But instead paid $90 to listen to mediocrity. I had to watch it all on a TV screen because Terminal 5 has bad sight-lines. I suppose we are suckers for tolerating this dreck.

"Some Girls" was never a hit in a chart sense.

With the exception of "Some Girls", Morrissey has played all of these songs in recent years, and i suspect all of them have been played in New York. If you weren't there it is not Morrissey's fault.

He is not a "greatest hits" act, and never will be. Again if you haven't realised this by now it is hardly his fault.

Nice to see "People Are The Same Everywhere" removed from the set list and also "Fantastic Bird".

They will be back.. they look like the songs that are being moved in an out.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom