New York, NY - Radio City Music Hall (Oct. 10, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / You Have Killed Me / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / You're The One For Me, Fatty / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Black Cloud / Spring-Heeled Jim / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat Is Murder / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Let Me Kiss You / Speedway / I Know It's Over / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / I'm OK By Myself // Still Ill

set list provided by MORRIZSEY

Last edited:
Moz deliberately went back to get the Rose, that is the difference. It proves that he is behind MorrisseysWorld and the Twitter account. Are you deliberately obtuse?

OMG Moz's band wore shirts that said MUGGER because he's secretly communicating to me that they are like baristas and he manages the cafe (kefe=spirit) on stage! :eek:

Probably a coincidence. And that's coming from ME! :p

ive seen pretty much every moz show in NYC since kill uncle. gotta say, i am always uplifted , but tonite didnt feel it. some family problems at home might have dimmed my head, and i was counting on moz to see me thru, but it didnt happen. i thought the sound mix was poor, his voice was buried, and a bit bright or tinny. i was in the 10th row, and probably they mix for the center to back of the house, its quite large. maybe i should give them a pass on that. i felt if you didnt know the words already, you were lost, and what is moz without words? i looked for more ballads, less power chords and general rock noise. even the few ballads were a bit tepid. i think the roseland and beacon shows in 99/2000 were the pinnacle. the apollo gigs neck and neck with them. cost me a pretty penny tonite, 375 for two tickets, a days pay from work, 250.00 . oh well ps- kristeen young is as bad as they say. i had to go to the lobby for her set. she jerks her body like elaine on seinfeld dancing at j petermans xmas party. pounds the piano and just wails. if she did the set naked, i might have lasted 2 more songs.

ps - kudos to moz on the animal suffering videos. i'm a veg, but it totally reinforced my commitment. what a sad species were are to do that to animals, and not care.

Thats a shame you paid so much...Criagslist had the tickets at $50 bucks days before the show.

attachment.php

This is a cool photo. It's like the folks at home stuck on the internet are the hermit on the hill watching the exodus of concert-goers/troops returning from battle descend the staircase/hill. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
In case you don't know, Kyle and his Dad wanted to be part of this so called obsession. And how do you know what Moz would or wouldn't do? So it is ok to believe him if he slags Bieber off in interviews but not on Twitter? What's the difference? The reason you don't want to see is that it would destroy the image you have of him! Like Noel Gallagher once said - nobody really knows him! All we can do is lOOk for ourselves and draw our own conclusions!

I agree, probably nobody "except his own mother" knows him. Isn't it obvious from reading about him and listening to him sing and talk that he would not behave in such a shallow way? This blogger is having a laugh! At YOUR expense!
Creating a blue rose society is fine. Enlisting 'members' to show their appreciation for Morrissey by delivering roses to him etc etc. is all great and harmless. It might even catch on. His 'Nights of wine and roses' post would suggest he HAS noticed them. But taking roses from adoring fans doesn't mean Morrissey is endorsing the blog. Can't the man accept a simple gift?
AT MOST, he is dimly aware of the fake blog/twitter account and plays along occasionally. I doubt he has the time to immerse himself in it. Once he discovers that it's an impersonator not just a parody he may react differently.
Believing that the Twitter faker who runs the MW blog is Morrissey is nothing short of ridiculous. And using this child's fantastic moment with Morrissey to bolster your silly obsession, yes OBSESSION, is CREEPY. What if this child believes he's actually communicating with Morrissey on Twitter? What about the vulnerable and fragile adults who have invested emotionally in this impersonator?
Can't you see that it's wrong?

AMY~ Why do I have to see you're dumb Johnny marr pic every time I come here ???
GO TO HIS SITE ! oh ya.. NO one cares enough to know if he even has one
how many posts a week ?? 50 - 60 ??

Shut the f*** up, you pantywaisted rube.

AMY~ Why do I have to see you're dumb Johnny marr pic every time I come here ???
GO TO HIS SITE ! oh ya.. NO one cares enough to know if he even has one
how many posts a week ?? 50 - 60 ??

Erm... who are you and what sparked this sudden fit of anger?

If you bothered to read the article I linked, it was very complimentary towards Moz.

In fact, if you bothered to read anything I post properly instead of jumping to conclusions based on my avatar, you'd see that I'm more critical of Johnny than most people and had to explain why only a few days ago. I'm certainly not sycophantic towards him. Do you hate him or something?

Thank you ! I will , along with "viva moron" who I was not talking to ! dumb, fake ass trying to look like morrissey
see my avatar ? not a J marr pic or an idiot trying to look like moz -it's me and morrissey

If a mere picture of Johnny Marr offends you, it must be very difficult to like The Smiths.

Thank you ! I will , along with "viva moron" who I was not talking to !

Amy wasn't talking to you, but that didn't prevent you from throwing your little ignorant conniption fit...

How bitter is the aftertaste of hypocrisy?

dumb, fake ass trying to look like morrissey

...and you have the gall to call me a "moron?" :lbf:

see my avatar ? not a J marr pic or an idiot trying to look like moz -it's me and morrissey

Is anyone supposed to be impressed by that?

Please, tell us more about the high point of your life when you had your picture taken with a stranger over 17 years ago...

Erm... who are you and what sparked this sudden fit of anger?

If you bothered to read the article I linked, it was very complimentary towards Moz.

In fact, if you bothered to read anything I post properly instead of jumping to conclusions based on my avatar, you'd see that I'm more critical of Johnny than most people and had to explain why only a few days ago. I'm certainly not sycophantic towards him. Do you hate him or something?
no I don't hate him, and no I didn't check the link( apologies )
viva mate ,at least u have the date right (remarkable)

i have not had the time to read all these posts here...just wanted to state that in addition to my recording of WATERBURY having come nicely, so did this RCMH! it will be a short while before they are uploaded at dime as i need a friends assistance (i'm NOT the most computer savvy guy around!) soon, you will have each...unless someone lets me know that they already do circulate recorded by another. thanks, ba

I agree, probably nobody "except his own mother" knows him. Isn't it obvious from reading about him and listening to him sing and talk that he would not behave in such a shallow way? This blogger is having a laugh! At YOUR expense!
Creating a blue rose society is fine. Enlisting 'members' to show their appreciation for Morrissey by delivering roses to him etc etc. is all great and harmless. It might even catch on. His 'Nights of wine and roses' post would suggest he HAS noticed them. But taking roses from adoring fans doesn't mean Morrissey is endorsing the blog. Can't the man accept a simple gift?
AT MOST, he is dimly aware of the fake blog/twitter account and plays along occasionally. I doubt he has the time to immerse himself in it. Once he discovers that it's an impersonator not just a parody he may react differently.
Believing that the Twitter faker who runs the MW blog is Morrissey is nothing short of ridiculous. And using this child's fantastic moment with Morrissey to bolster your silly obsession, yes OBSESSION, is CREEPY. What if this child believes he's actually communicating with Morrissey on Twitter? What about the vulnerable and fragile adults who have invested emotionally in this impersonator?
Can't you see that it's wrong?

I'm a big fan of that Blue Rose thing, and I also believe that Moz's involvement goes much further than just "occasionally playing along", but that highlighted part made me think.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom