New York, NY - Radio City Music Hall (Oct. 10, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / You Have Killed Me / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / You're The One For Me, Fatty / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Black Cloud / Spring-Heeled Jim / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat Is Murder / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Let Me Kiss You / Speedway / I Know It's Over / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / I'm OK By Myself // Still Ill

set list provided by MORRIZSEY

Last edited:
Morrissey should be worrying about getting some of his creative juices back and getting rid of most (if not all) of his current band--especially if he is somehow responsible for, or a part of that stupid society. He is not Oscar Wilde--never will be--and never will be compared to him. Look at Morrissey's latest lyrics, and there is not anything close to the wit and eloquence of Wilde.

Of course, all of those with their heads tucked fully up his arse will disagree.

Morrissey, starting off with Last Night.... is certainly an energy sucker.

Speaking of people with their heads tucked up arses, how about removing yours from yours? :)

- marred.

But Moz is handed a lot of shit on stage and has like half a second to register what it is while singing and putting on a show and etc, etc. Why are dreams coming true because someone you enlisted to give him a blue rose gave him a blue rose and he took it? :squiffy: I prophesize I'm about to take a dump. OMG THERE'S POOH IN THE TOILET IT'S A f***ING MIRACLE!!!! (Actually I'm in the parking lot of Michaels about to go buy some paper. :p)

Moz deliberately went back to get the Rose, that is the difference. It proves that he is behind MorrisseysWorld and the Twitter account. Are you deliberately obtuse?

Moz deliberately went back to get the Rose, that is the difference. It proves that he is behind MorrisseysWorld and the Twitter account. Are you deliberately obtuse?

He took a gift from a kid who he's met before on at least one previous occasion. He took that rose because he knew it would make that kid's day. THAT. IS. IT.
It proves nothing.
Sure, he may have noticed all the roses and be aware of the faker's site, but it is meaningless to him in the grand scheme of things ... EVEN IF he is occasionally playing along.
You SERIOUSLY believe Morrissey chooses to while away his days bitching with YOU and a small bunch of 'ADULTS' about Justin Bieber and masonic signs? What an insult to the man's intelligence and a clear sign (OO) that you just don't get him AT ALL.
Leave this CHILD outta your creepy stalky obsession.

http://cf.morrissey-solo.com/forums/images/smilies/squiffy.gif

He took a gift from a kid who he's met before on at least one previous occasion. He took that rose because he knew it would make that kid's day. THAT. IS. IT.
It proves nothing.
Sure, he may have noticed all the roses and be aware of the faker's site, but it is meaningless to him in the grand scheme of things ... EVEN IF he is occasionally playing along.
You SERIOUSLY believe Morrissey chooses to while away his days bitching with YOU and a small bunch of 'ADULTS' about Justin Bieber and masonic signs? What an insult to the man's intelligence and a clear sign (OO) that you just don't get him AT ALL.
Leave this CHILD outta your creepy stalky obsession.

http://cf.morrissey-solo.com/forums/images/smilies/squiffy.gif

In case you don't know, Kyle and his Dad wanted to be part of this so called obsession. And how do you know what Moz would or wouldn't do? So it is ok to believe him if he slags Bieber off in interviews but not on Twitter? What's the difference? The reason you don't want to see is that it would destroy the image you have of him! Like Noel Gallagher once said - nobody really knows him! All we can do is lOOk for ourselves and draw our own conclusions!

It's about time he drops the covers and YOR stuff and replace it with Viva Hate and Your Arsenal songs! So many classics just on those two albums!

A comment question about video shown between sets:

Love that Mozzer shows that montage of old movie clips and music videos after the opener, while the stage is getting prepped for him. While I find the video to be at the same time amusing, enlightening, and curious, I also see it as a glimpse into Morrissey's personal life, as he is making his audience privy to some of the things that he loves. Indeed, Shocking Blue (Out of Sight, Out of Mind) has instantly become one of my favorite bands, and it just goes to show how the older music endures because I enjoy the old music that I discover so much more than the new music that I discover.
That said, the video montage includes several music videos which are:

Shocking Blue
Sparks
NY Dolls
and then there is one with a woman on a bed, which seems to be floating through Times Square. What is that song and that group? Were there other music videos that I did not mention?

Thanks for the help.

These NYC Morrissey crowds are horrible. Nothing like Hammerstein in 2007. Why do they even come and see him when they won't get into the music. My 28th show might be my last every in NYC

A comment question about video shown between sets:

Love that Mozzer shows that montage of old movie clips and music videos after the opener, while the stage is getting prepped for him. While I find the video to be at the same time amusing, enlightening, and curious, I also see it as a glimpse into Morrissey's personal life, as he is making his audience privy to some of the things that he loves. Indeed, Shocking Blue (Out of Sight, Out of Mind) has instantly become one of my favorite bands, and it just goes to show how the older music endures because I enjoy the old music that I discover so much more than the new music that I discover.
That said, the video montage includes several music videos which are:

Shocking Blue
Sparks
NY Dolls
and then there is one with a woman on a bed, which seems to be floating through Times Square. What is that song and that group? Were there other music videos that I did not mention?

Thanks for the help.
All Over The World by Françoise Hardy Video

Lots of tour info here

Im fairly certain the Terminal 5 crowd wont dissapoint. The venue is known for cramming them in like sardines - so the place will be loud, drunk, sweaty - all good things for a good show

why is he STILL playing Paris and Let me Kiss You? WHY? why why why

Because I was was able to kiss my wife during LMKY.
Last time me and my wife went together, she wasn't my wife then and she was with her then husband.... so we couldn't kiss at the time...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom