New York, NY - Radio City Music Hall (Oct. 10, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / You Have Killed Me / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / You're The One For Me, Fatty / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Black Cloud / Spring-Heeled Jim / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat Is Murder / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Let Me Kiss You / Speedway / I Know It's Over / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / I'm OK By Myself // Still Ill

set list provided by MORRIZSEY

Last edited:
We all must admit, that its well past the time for The Smiths to play again .......this is no longer fun to see

Mixed feelings. First time seeing Moz overseas as an exiled Brit. Good not great set but no surprises. Thought Moz sounded fantastic as did the band. But the crowd!?!? There were those around me who seemed confused - basically they only perked up during Smiths songs. I've never left a Mozzer gig without being soaked in sweat. Not tonight. Maybe I'm getting old. Still can't beat belting out the words to Still Ill. It just wasn't like the old days anymore...

Nothing against New York, but I've noticed the same thing over the years of going to see him in New York City. This still doesn't stop me from going to see him play in New York - I'll take what I can get. I did have a better experience on the West Coast. I saw him in Las Vegas last year and a few years ago in Reno, and the crowd was different and more into the show.

Looking at the setlists so far, I'm glad I was at the Boston show...Maladjusted, Fantastic Bird (random!), How Soon is Now?, Alma Matters...but it's close! :)

to much to say! but my english is to bad.... my first moz show, i leaved in Guatemala City and i never ever in my life imagined that i will be in a morrissey show, for me was the best day of my entire life! i was in the second line and grab his hand twice, i just have to say thanks morrissey for make one of the best days of my life, the band was awesome and moz amazing, and incredible experience that i still can't believe it, i saw a girl that grab a guitarist pick... i was so close but was amazing, thanks morrissey and thanks to deadgirl who help me to buy my ticket.

Hilarious to see Americans complaining about a short show and only one encore. He ain't Springsteen ffs. And thankfully so.
I know, Springsteen really enjoys what he's doing which is why he plays for 3+ hours at age 60, and doesn't make his band members dress in drag or wear stupid t-shirts. To make matters worse there is a grass in attendence who tattles to Morrissey security because that's the only thing he has in life besides collecting benefits and living in a council house. There are no grasses at Springsteen concerts and Springsteen appreciates all the fan sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mixed feelings. First time seeing Moz overseas as an exiled Brit. Good not great set but no surprises. Thought Moz sounded fantastic as did the band. But the crowd!?!? There were those around me who seemed confused - basically they only perked up during Smiths songs. I've never left a Mozzer gig without being soaked in sweat. Not tonight. Maybe I'm getting old. Still can't beat belting out the words to Still Ill. It just wasn't like the old days anymore...

THis was the first Morrissey concert I (Glenn) ever attended, and am a huge Smiths and Morrissey fan, but I can agree with you indeed. I mean I've watched videos on YouTube, and although it's not the same, you can tell that there was not as much energy as there could have been. The one thing that made it better was the young lady sitting next to me in Row EE, seat 514. Karen is her name. She only bought one ticket, and if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have gotten the nice seat that I got. She was cute and very personable, but I never got up the nerve to ask her for her phone number. As we were leaving, some of her friends spotted her, and I just sheepishly walked away. Bummer.

I was so excited for this show since the Philadelphia Parking Authority ruined my last one in the City of Crap Love. I thought this being his first NYC of this tour he would be on fire, and he did sound great, better than in the last 5 years. But the audience...Moz is known for getting annoyed with a lifeless audience and were they ever. I was standing at the back of the Orchestra section and could barely see anyone up front moving. No energy. I felt bad for Moz. I think the setlist was fine (a little disappointed he didn't throw in some surprises based on the first two shows), and although I prefer his songs to the Smiths stuff, my life is pretty much complete now that I've heard "I Know its Over". Also, haters: he has always taken off his shirt and he will keep doing it...fans like it and he looks pretty damn good for 53.

All those who said Morrissey would never accept and wear a blue rose as MorrisseysWorld promised he would in 2012 - I notice you've gone quiet? The kid of 11 who Morrissey chatted to is a MorrisseysWorlder called Kyle and is the chairman of the blue rose society (followers of MorrisseysWorld) and if you watch the video of 'Still Ill' you'll see Kyle broke on stage to give Morrissey a b lue rose - which Morrissey was unable to receive, so he went over and took it from the kid and wore it!

More about Kyle and the blue rose at http://www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

I notice crystalgeezer who laughed and said Moz would never wear a blue rose hasn't commented!

All those who said Morrissey would never accept and wear a blue rose as MorrisseysWorld promised he would in 2012 - I notice you've gone quiet? The kid of 11 who Morrissey chatted to is a MorrisseysWorlder called Kyle and is the chairman of the blue rose society (followers of MorrisseysWorld) and if you watch the video of 'Still Ill' you'll see Kyle broke on stage to give Morrissey a b lue rose - which Morrissey was unable to receive, so he went over and took it from the kid and wore it!

More about Kyle and the blue rose at http://www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

I notice crystalgeezer who laughed and said Moz would never wear a blue rose hasn't commented!

Because you're creepy. And now you're involving a kid in your pointless scheme? Classy.

Also if you think I am in a race with you to point out that Morrissey makes projections come true, you are dead wrong. He's not a f***ing puppet to make your pointless predictions come true. There's also no application to your theories. So he accepts a blue rose? Now what? Does that make you the new Long Island Medium? Have fun with that gig. Also he accepted your dumb blue rose years ago. KY is a LUBE and her stage presence is as thorny as a rose, your little prediction has been on stage for years. Time to pack up the crazy van, shut down your pointless society and let Kyle have a good night sleep on a f***ing school night no less.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom