Official Facebook New York dates added: Hammerstein Ballroom (Mar 20), Apollo Theater (Mar 21)

Comments

MrShoes

Make mine Mogatu!
Subscriber
Anyone aware of the ticket prices for the Apollo?

Who has been to both venues. Does either one stand out against the other?

NealCassidy

What's the 'Bowery' presale code for Apollo?

NealCassidy

lol terrible system

NealCassidy

Using which internet browser?

A

Anonymous

What do you all think? Wait for General Sales tomorrow or go for the Center Balcony Row E seat now?

A

Anonymous

Anyone aware of the ticket prices for the Apollo?

Who has been to both venues. Does either one stand out against the other?
saw some reviews on Hammerstein, complaints about tight seating, low stage, seat obstruction, and ppl able to cut waiting lines. but problems could've been fixed. don't know about Apollo

D

Dash

saw some reviews on Hammerstein, complaints about tight seating, low stage, seat obstruction, and ppl able to cut waiting lines. but problems could've been fixed. don't know about Apollo
I was at the Hammerstein shows 10 years ago and had a great time. I was GA so I can't speak to the seating. Apollo is smaller and a great venue but no standing room, which for me is a downside. I think it will be 2 quite different shows.

A

Anonymous

I was at the Hammerstein shows 10 years ago and had a great time. I was GA so I can't speak to the seating. Apollo is smaller and a great venue but no standing room, which for me is a downside. I think it will be 2 quite different shows.
Yeah, Same about no standing room, I need to move freely.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom