New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden (June 27, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / Alma Matters / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Istanbul / Will Never Marry / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / What She Said // Now My Heart Is Full

setlist provided by Amsden

Last edited:
According to this site, Morrissey should be endorsing David Duke or Bill O' Reilly considering his disdain for minorities.
Please, keep reinforcing this notion on every thread.

ill take a philly Morrissey show over a NYC Morrissey show any day of the week. Regardless, it was still Morrissey. he always leaves you wanting more. Two Saturday nights in a row walking home in the rain. Not a lot of performers I'd do that for these days.

why ruin a great show by bringing up bill maher and jon stewart?
seriously these two are shills for the terrorist state of israel.
this is exactly what the US doesn't need.
isn't it bad enough that we have AIPAC and the christian right in lock step with the lunatic israelis?
well, i guess since israel has already bought both houses of congress it would only be right to make one of those two presidents.
real disappointed in morrissey for that.
his last album is titled "world peace is none of your business"
siding up with 2 apologists for the biggest terrorist state in the world is not in line with peace.

Did Morrissey list Bill maher as one of his choices. Are you retarded moz? Bill maher is awful. His gross critique of muslims is stupid. Dragging a comb over all muslims. Stupid bastards. Anyone over that Bill maher. I spit in his face if i see Bill. There is few points agree with bill about. Awful awful creature. Supporting the death penalty, the iraq war and racial profiling in airports.What a absolut c***
I hope you were kidding moz. I lost respect really for you a bit if you are not.

As horrible as isis is clumping all muslim in on category is horrible too.

I'm pro-abortion(mostly) and in some instances assisted suicide but Bill has a nazi-mentality.
This man morrissey? I hope both you and Bill are joking.

omg, relax. Bill is an animals rights activist

omg, relax. Bill is an animals rights activist

Yes the only good thing about him. He is a royal c*** in many ways. Will not look past that.

Btw when will the huffington post interview come out. They said it would be out after the show

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Maher is a long time PETA board member, "environmentalist", supporter of same sex marriage and so on, it's hardly likely Moz was being sarcastic. Hate to break it to ya, hon'.

There is alot of other politicians/celebs/ whatevers that are peta and same sex-marriage supporters but maher is so awful in many other ways. Anyone else would be so much better. Maher should get a slap in the face. He has the right to say what he wants but i hope that Morrissey never belives his shit

Decent show. Opened with Queen is Dead and encore was Now My Heart is Full. Blondie was great opener. General Admission sucks, there was a 5 foot stage and about an 8 foot gap between the rail and the stage. No stage invaders.

MSG was about 3/4 full, maybe more (go Moz!)

No surprises at all, which isn't surprising but would have been nice. Moz sounded fantastic and was in great spirits. It's just the moat between the stage and the non-intimate venue and some rude fans, particularly the larger girl in floral top who kept bullying her way to the front that made this less than stellar. I prefer to see him in more intimate setting where there isn't a gap between fans and the stage. And a lot of people smelled really badly.

If the gap were that far, how did he manage to shake hands with people in the front of the stage?

There is alot of other politicians/celebs/ whatevers that are peta and same sex-marriage supporters but maher is so awful in many other ways. Anyone else would be so much better. Maher should get a slap in the face. He has the right to say what he wants but i hope that Morrissey never belives his shit

It's astonishing, really. Since when do you have to agree with EVERYTHING a person says or does? I would argue that it is actually impossible to find one person you completely agree with. So, just because I say that I like person X, it doesn't mean that I agree with that person on every single topic. I don't agree with everything Jon Stewart says either. So, what? I still like him. Bill Maher is a very heavy atheist and so am I. I'm pretty sure that Moz, while clearly criticizing the church as an institution, isn't an atheist. So, what? Where does that leave us? By the way look at this. Made me laugh :D

Bill Maher ‏@billmaher 22. Mai
I love the openness, the liberalism of Amsterdam! But anal cruises? I dont think i wanna know...

CFmC_CyUUAIpwNx.jpg

only a moron would defend religion. moz would have been offed long ago if he lived under islam, as they are not friendly to say the least to humasexuality. kudos to bill maher and down with religion and ignorance.

you are an awful person. you probably favor isis.

You are talking about a man that said that he quite liked Nigel Farage!

Yes the only good thing about him. He is a royal c*** in many ways. Will not look past that.

Btw when will the huffington post interview come out. They said it would be out after the show

you probably are against marriage equality as well you right wing c***.
kudos to the mozzer of giving due props to maher and stewart, two of the people who stand for enlightenment instead of religious bigotry.

you are an awful person. you probably favor isis.

No i hate isis. You don't know shit about me. Isis is pure evil, can't read one article about it without shivering, and so is maher. Maybe not in the same scale but evil nevertheless. What isis is doing is not in the name of islam as they claim. Its their own demented minds and crazy ideas and egotistical desires

- - - Updated - - -

You are talking about a man that said that he quite liked Nigel Farage!

I think he was just winding us up with the farage thing. Farage is a jackass

Last edited by a moderator:
No i hate isis. You don't know shit about me. Isis is pure evil, can't read one article about it without shivering, and so is maher. Maybe not in the same scale but evil nevertheless.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he was just winding us up with the farage thing. Farage is a jackass

what kind of a person would compare maher who has killed no one, and isis that beheads and murder people. you are up there in the scale of evil. how dare you be a moz fan.

I have a feeling that one or both of them were there last night and he was stroking some egos or playing to the throng of locals. You do know...there were some celebrities there last night, right? Or, better yet, he was being funny...the way he usually is...which usually gets turned around and mixed up and spit back out again by conspiracy theorists and the media to make him look like a racists/sexist/whateverist.

"Stand up ! This is Morrissey " ! R O F L ! You don't know how funny you are Eurospice !
Anyway as nobody has picked up on it I would just like to point out yet another (yawn) CrankFraud-ism !
The failure of Silly Steven to congratulate America on its acceptance of gay marriage ?
A huge opportunity missed don't you think ? Instead he chooses to get involved in politics, something he and his useless chum Russell Braindamage try to engage in yet know 4ck all about.
So ! On behalf of myself and Silly-Steven-the-cheese-eating-not-animal-friendly-CrankFraud-performer ! (Few ! It's getting quite a mouthful these days ) I would like to say congratulations America for your acceptance of gay marriage, why did it take you so long ?
God bless America and all the gay people who populate it.
Shame on you Steven Paddy McMorrissey ! WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE NOW ?

CRANKFRAUD!

Benny-the-British-Butcher

only a moron would defend religion. moz would have been offed long ago if he lived under islam, as they are not friendly to say the least to humasexuality. kudos to bill maher and down with religion and ignorance.

You ignorant person. I have muslim friends. All of them are for marriage equality. Don't cramp people into one category. Every mono-religon condems homosexuality. Don't think islam is more extreme because of isis. Isis have themselfs broken many of the islams laws with their practices. I belive in a god but i know there is faults in religion. Which i don't follow nor accept

You ignorant person. I have muslim friends. All of them are for marriage equality. Don't cramp people into one category. Every mono-religon condems homosexuality. Don't think islam is more extreme because of isis. Isis have themselfs broken many of the islams laws with their practices. I belive in a god but i know there is faults in religion. Which i don't follow nor accept

go away you right wing bigot.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom