New York City, NY - Lunt-Fontanne Theatre (May 8, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Wedding Bell Blues / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / Speedway / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / That Joke Isn’t Funny Anymore / Morning Starship / Is It Really So Strange? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / How Soon Is Now? / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Scandinavia / Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist courtesy of @FDR

• Photo posted by FDR:

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1557360714339[1].jpg

FB_IMG_1557360965218[1].jpg

(N2S - Ramones, Calvi,Divine/I'm So Beautiful, Italy)

Arrival with someone getting upset:

FWD.

Last edited:
Opened with Wedding Bell Blues.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Ugh I wanted him to play that so bad and I’m not there! I love the version by Fifth Dimension. Close tie with both versions.
Well, to make up for it, here (whilst the gig is still going on!) is tonight's performance of Wedding Bell Blues:

MP3:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/60ff5r

Enjoy,
I think this was efficient even for me :)
All credit to an old, kind soul.
Regards,
FWD

:thumb::rock::thumb:

SUPERB SINGING by MOZ!!!

SOLD OUT SHOWS + WORLD CLASS SINGING!!!

Wedding Bell Blues

Alma Matters

I Wish You Lonely

Hairdresser On Fire

Speedway

I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris

Back On The Chain Gang

That Joke Isn’t Funny Anymore

Morning Starship

Is It Really So Strange?

World Peace Is None Of Your Business

If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look At Me

Munich Air Disaster 1958

How Soon Is Now?

Trouble Loves Me

The Bullfighter Dies

Jack The Ripper

Scandinavia

Everyday Is Like Sunday

//

First Of The Gang To Die

Wedding Bell Blues

Alma Matters

snip..

First Of The Gang To Die
Many thanks for this - appreciated.
Regards,
FWD.

FWD.

famous when dead, you do far too much for everyone here ! it is greatly appreciated.

Sang the lyrics to Half A Person instead of "I am the son and the heir" in HSIN?. Was strange, but sort of cool.

In some of the live videos of people attending i saw he sang a bit of
"i thought you were dead" that was pretty awesome. I think that song is a fantastic piece!
And yeah like the video above he changed the beginning lyrics of how soon is now to half a person ..

Sang the lyrics to Half A Person instead of "I am the son and the heir" in HSIN?. Was strange, but sort of cool.

Just listened to it and that actually sounded really good - and kind of dark.

In some of the live videos of people attending i saw he sang a bit of
"i thought you were dead" that was pretty awesome. I think that song is a fantastic piece!
And yeah like the video above he changed the beginning lyrics of how soon is now to half a person ..

During which song did he sing some of ITYWD?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom