New York City, NY - Lunt-Fontanne Theatre (May 8, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Wedding Bell Blues / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / Speedway / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / That Joke Isn’t Funny Anymore / Morning Starship / Is It Really So Strange? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / How Soon Is Now? / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Scandinavia / Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist courtesy of @FDR

• Photo posted by FDR:

Last edited:
That used to be in the pre-reel back in the Greatest Hits tour days. I miss those videos!

It's Anthony Newley, singing "I'm the Boy You Should Say Yes To." Here's a different version, the one shown at Morrissey gigs doesn't show up on Youtube anymore.

Thanks so much! That was the song - didn't realize it was Anthony Newley -

docinwestchester, thank you for all the video you've posted. Are you going any more nights?

No, I'm done. But both nights were fantastic.

why do people keep talking about the show?

What I really want to know was if “Mr Morrissey can I please give you a present, Mr Morrissey?” was at the pre show outside the venue. I must have played this video 30 times
Oh. He was there again on Tuesday before the show, with his present to give to Mr. Morrissey. He gave it to a security guy to hand to Morrissey which I highly doubt he did since he has been bothering the security guys every single time.

Oh. He was there again on Tuesday before the show, with his present to give to Mr. Morrissey. He gave it to a security guy to hand to Morrissey which I highly doubt he did since he has been bothering the security guys every single time.

I hope they burn it. Super creepy. Can't be good.

Did "Scandinavia" bring the house down?

No, not really.

hahaha - can't say it's a favorite of mine - and I am sure the women bellowing Suedehead behind me when we were waiting in line to enter the theatre were disappointed he replaced that with Scandanavia - but he certainly seems to enjoy singing it and performs the heck out of it - so I liked it - rather than hearing Suedehead for the umpteenth time....

Does anyone have any other recorded camera angles of Morrissey exiting the car? Asking for a friend.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom