New York City, NY - Lunt-Fontanne Theatre (May 7, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

First Of The Gang To Die / How Soon Is Now? / I Wish You Lonely / Speedway / Break Up The Family / Is It Really So Strange? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Morning Starship / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of @FROSTY

Last edited:
The highlight of the night (pour moi):

So nice to see the ending done properly! No more silly instrument switching.

A cappella snippet from It's Over at 2:38

Last edited:

I think the a cappella snippet at 2:38 is "Your Baby Doesn't Love You Anymore" by The Carpenters

it's from it's over

I think the a cappella snippet at 2:38 is "Your Baby Doesn't Love You Anymore" by The Carpenters

Unbelievable.
Try watching the show dumbass instead of filming all the fime. You might learn a thing or three. Little wonder you were 60 before you'd heard of Moz.

Show just finished. I got punched in the face at the concert by some older guy. Jeez. Didn’t take many pix and videos hon I’d time around because of that and I wanted to enjoy the show... I’ll post what I have later.
I’m really sorry to hear that and I’m also sorry about the only two replies you got to this. Both from morons. Morrissey fans really are the worst c***s. I hope you’re ok.

Great show and even better set list, highlight for me was Break up the family (saw Moz for 30 years and never got to see this one)

258 shows? I’ve never seen you before in my life? And I’ve been to a lot, all over. Are you sure, there’s very few people who have actually done over 200, and I could probably easily name them.

Hardly any seats left for tonight's show (Weds) but still a fair few for Friday and Saturday - so the positive reviews of this show have driven some ticket sales over the last few days. (But still makes me think that the stupidity of declaring all shows "sold out" has stopped some people from bothering to look...)

258 shows? I’ve never seen you before in my life? And I’ve been to a lot, all over. Are you sure, there’s very few people who have actually done over 200, and I could probably easily name them.
Haha it was an inside joke but i’ve def got to a hundred plus easy, seen him since 91, and did not miss a tour since, met him in Israel (at that pre show fan meetup).

It’s ok. My nose bled an hour after it happened It really killed the show for me. Met some cool people but some fans are pretentious assholes. I saw another guy grab a girl by the shoulder pretty rough because he got pissed off thinking she was cutting him but she had a ticket to the front... the girl was pissed.

What did this guy look like? Did you not report him to security? I would have had his ass ejected.

thought tonight was the best of the 4. Loved hearing fotg FIRST and knowing right away, different setlist, different encore. I really think tonight is in the lead for setlist.
Think we lost hairdresser from the earlier sets, anything else?
Great show and energy

He was seriously bummed we said “yeah “ and not NOOOOOO during the jobriath song

Sorry Bro, it's still show #3 all the way in terms of set list

He played Girl Afraid solo for only the second time ever plus Sunny

Middle-aged bald guy. It was disgusting. I did report him and he got booted out. As much as I tried to enjoy the show it was difficult after that happened. But, all is well.
I hope you are alright, fair play to you for getting him turfed out. I hope the memory of the show will override the unpleasantness.
It's been great seeing the concerts through other people's posts for those of us who aren't there.
Many thanks to DOC and FWD for all their videos and information.
I hope you get to go another night Marianne. Best wishes.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom