New York City, NY - Lunt-Fontanne Theatre (May 7, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

First Of The Gang To Die / How Soon Is Now? / I Wish You Lonely / Speedway / Break Up The Family / Is It Really So Strange? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Morning Starship / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of @FROSTY

Last edited:

Regards,
FWD.

I’m here. Big change at the edge of the stage after the last show’s lighting mishap. The gap is huge. There shall be no handshakes or gifts, let alone stage invaders.

I’m here too. Tried getting up front. No one allowed like Saturday.. bummer. Wonder what Morrissey thinks of that.

You watching tonight Doc or recording again?
Regards,
FWD.

FWD.

Opening quote probably from the film/stage musical:
Mama, I Want to Sing!

Opening with FOTGTD.

h.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

1. First of the gang
2. How soon
3. Wish you lonely
4. Speedway
5. Break up the family
6. Is it really so strange
7. Around paris
8. That joke isn't funny
9. World peace
10. If you don't like me dont
11. Munich air disaster
12. Back on the chain
13. Morning starship
14. Trouble loves me
15. The bullfighter dies
16. Jack the ripper
17. Seasick but still docked
18. Everyday is like
19. What she said

Encore...
20. ( I wont share you) Suedhead

Last edited:
thought tonight was the best of the 4. Loved hearing fotg FIRST and knowing right away, different setlist, different encore. I really think tonight is in the lead for setlist.
Think we lost hairdresser from the earlier sets, anything else?
Great show and energy

He was seriously bummed we said “yeah “ and not NOOOOOO during the jobriath song

Show just finished. I got punched in the face at the concert by some older guy. Jeez. Didn’t take many pix and videos hon I’d time around because of that and I wanted to enjoy the show... I’ll post what I have later.
You cant record and enjoy the show....you would have memories for life....jee wiz

i think I got a mosquito bite, first of the year. Walked all the way up to the park to catch my train.

I cannot imagine a better show or a better set list. This is my 20-somethingth. He’s in some other place. He owns who he is.

Crowd was chill; they weren’t letting us go stand at the front at all after the lighting mishap. Pit is an architectural thing; it didn’t move.

Awesome show tonight! Security was tighter before show but once Moz took stage we were able to move to the front. The setlist flowed so well, again the only slow part for me was Bullfighter(I don't get the appeal). FOTTD was awesome opened, perfect energy. Break up the Family and Seasick were emotional treats and the highlight for me was Trouble Loves Me. I almost didn't recover. I am strongly hoping for Pigsty for Saturday!!(my only other show) (hear me Mozzy??:D)

Tonight was strongly emotional for me. I felt that energy was there through the songs and the crowd energy. Not to sound sappy (as I am on a gig high) but I feel we are so lucky Morrissey is still doing these concerts and in better voice than ever. One song and I am back in high school, college, etc. Truly grateful!!

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom