New York City, NY - Lunt-Fontanne Theatre (May 4, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Girl Afraid / Spent The Day In Bed / Dial-a-Cliché / Is It Really So Strange? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / How Soon Is Now? / Morning Starship / World Peace Is None of Your Business / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / Sunny / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Something Is Squeezing My Skull // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

• Les Misérables: A review of Morrissey on Broadway by Mark Phinney (1 photo) - Vanyaland. Link posted by Famous when dead.
  • Photo posted by SuburbanChic:

full

Last edited:

Arrival:

Regards,
FWD.

It's very quiet on social media.
Time for a dry white until it finishes I guess.
Spoke too soon:
Opened with The More You Ignore Me...:

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
The theatre looks quite full. Why were others lying about poor ticket sales?

The theatre looks quite full. Why were others lying about poor ticket sales?
As long as I've been keeping up with Morrissey(1983) I've never seen a unfilled venue, just toon that b.s. out. Its haters that use to listen to Morrissey and either don't like his opinions or he had to cancel a show they were going to and they cant except that life happens

setlist out of order: Everyday is like Sunday/Hairdresser/Dial a Cliche/The More You Ignore/Fatty/First of the Gang/Sunny/If You Don’t Like Me/Munich Air/Jack the Ripper/Sunny/Spent the Day in Bed/Girl Afraid/How Soon is Now?/Is It Really So Strange?/Morning Starship/Back on the Chain Gang/World Peace/Bullfighter/Paris

“That song was by Jobriath....nobody bought it....will you buy it by me?....I could do with some cash to buy.....some bullets....”

Guy tried to jump on stage and ended up smashing up the lighting ... good effort

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom