New York City, NY - Lunt-Fontanne Theatre (May 4, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Girl Afraid / Spent The Day In Bed / Dial-a-Cliché / Is It Really So Strange? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / How Soon Is Now? / Morning Starship / World Peace Is None of Your Business / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / Sunny / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Something Is Squeezing My Skull // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

• Les Misérables: A review of Morrissey on Broadway by Mark Phinney (1 photo) - Vanyaland. Link posted by Famous when dead.
  • Photo posted by SuburbanChic:

full

Last edited:
FWD, are you wrong about Sunny? My heart goes out to you. ;)
Just quoting the changes on setlist.
It has only just vanished - someone's messing about either way.
It will appear hopefully when people stop messing with it.
Regards,
FWD.

Sunny was played. When Girl Afraid started it was so powerful, but Squeezing My Skull was also, a delight to hear that one. Fatty was lovely, had a 1992 flashback! very nice.

Can’t add much more... that’s not already been said...

Note to FWD and anyone who may care... though this could already be known. One of my favorite Sinatra songs was in the intro ‘tape’ ..

Was that Rod Serling’s image
for a backdrop during Morning Starship.. what could be the connection?

Last edited:
“Sunny” definitely played, with a slight f*** up. Early on, Moz seemed a bit lost as it pertained to his vocals vs. where the band was. But it all worked itself out.

great show but strange crowd energy. People were being batshit crazy up front and not in a good way.

Someone threw a bottle, well handed off and missed, a bottle of crystal. Then threw the case up after. There was a full on fight for the shirt. Men, women, children. Didn’t matter.

Security was not in control , definitely the worst of the 3 nights with invaders.

He seemed to really have “the sniffles” all night.

Fatty, skull, more you ignore. F yeah.

There were nearly fisticuffs before the show even began, some dude decided he couldn't possibly stand behind a nice, quiet, dude who had gotten there first.

The shirt scuffle was weird. It didn't land where people thought it did, and a lot of people got sucked into the melee.

Sunny was played! When What She Said started it was so powerful, but Squeezing My Skull was also, a delight to hear that one. Fatty was lovely, had a 1992 flashback! very nice.

Note to FWD and anyone who may care... though this could already be known. One of my favorite Sinatra songs was in the intro ‘tape’ ..

"What she said" was not played.

Sunny was played! When What She Said started it was so powerful, but Squeezing My Skull was also, a delight to hear that one. Fatty was lovely, had a 1992 flashback! very nice.

No- Peter Falk.

[QUOTE="Ketamine Sun, post: 1987168116, member: 26When What She Said started it was so powerful, but Squeezing My Skull was also, a delight to hear that one. Fatty was lovely, had a 1992 flashback! very nice.

Can’t add much more... that’s not already been said...[/QUOTE]

Agree with your points, but either I was drunker than I thought or you’ve got your nights mixed up. No “What She Said” tonight.

I'm glad you went and had a good time. Best set list in years, and a small setting with great viewing everywhere it appears from the video.

Agree about Fatty. Not a top ten Moz classic, but I am with you regarding the nostalgia. I remember exactly where I was when I saw him sing it on SNL, and I remember very little about the past as time wears on.

[QUOTE="Ketamine Sun, post: 1987168116, member: 26When What She Said started it was so powerful, but Squeezing My Skull was also, a delight to hear that one. Fatty was lovely, had a 1992 flashback! very nice.

Agree with your points, but either I was drunker than I thought or you’ve got your nights mixed up. No “What She Said” tonight.[/QUOTE]

doh:
Damn!!! Girl Afraid! I’m sorry will edit right away.

I'm glad you went and had a good time. Best set list in years, and a small setting with great viewing everywhere it appears from the video.

Agree about Fatty. Not a top ten Moz classic, but I am with you regarding the nostalgia. I remember exactly where I was when I saw him sing it on SNL, and I remember very little about the past as time wears on.

yeah he never sang it on SNL

Sunny was played. When Girl Afraid started it was so powerful, but Squeezing My Skull was also, a delight to hear that one. Fatty was lovely, had a 1992 flashback! very nice.

Thank you, I'm slowly piecing a list together.
Regards,
FWD.

Fatty:

Some nice pics:

Leaving:

FWD.

No- Peter Falk.

Peter Falk was during If You Dont like Me (?) and was animated/looped?

The image during Starship was a still, believe it was Rod Serling posed in front of one of those black and white swirling op art things, Twilight Zone.

Also a large crowd waited for him after the show, got mobbed, pressed up against the car, had trouble getting in.

Fandom still alive and well.
Indeed. See above :handpointup:
Goodnight/morning,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom