New York City, NY - Lunt-Fontanne Theatre (May 4, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Girl Afraid / Spent The Day In Bed / Dial-a-Cliché / Is It Really So Strange? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / How Soon Is Now? / Morning Starship / World Peace Is None of Your Business / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / Sunny / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Something Is Squeezing My Skull // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

• Les Misérables: A review of Morrissey on Broadway by Mark Phinney (1 photo) - Vanyaland. Link posted by Famous when dead.
  • Photo posted by SuburbanChic:

full

Last edited:
Also got tracked down and tacked and thrashed by security

Better effort on their part! I small skilly guard gave a good toss!

Security guy tossed you off?

Girl Afraid:

Stage entrance:
"I'm your lover to be..."

Comment re: media review:

FWD.

looks like he is getting farther away from Smith's songs

Amazing night! :rock:First of my 3 shows for B'way. I am in a daze on the way home! I got a handshake!! :blushing: Very soft hands!! Quite a few surprises (at least for me). Opening with The More You Ignore Me... was so cool. I haven't heard Dial-a-Cliche live before and not Sunny (at least since that time). Jack the Ripper was a highlight for me. The only song I could have done without was Bullfighter. It was standing room only in the entire orchestra section for the whole show! Theater was packed and crowd seemed engaged. (I was towards the front, Boz side)

He wasn't too chatty but some banter. Morrissey said he will be celebrating his 50th birthday soon. :rolleyes: And he said (paraphrasing, bad memory) 'When I expire, which I eventually will, please write these words on my tombstone if you have a sharpie...I luff you...L.U. F.F.

I LUFF MORRISSEY!!!:love:

That invader was very aggressive tried to push past me but ended up going through the middle and roughly pushing through everyone.

He looked like he got pretty beat up and the end of the show though.

Great show! Was there. Hanging with friends now good times.

great show but strange crowd energy. People were being batshit crazy up front and not in a good way.

Someone threw a bottle, well handed off and missed, a bottle of crystal. Then threw the case up after. There was a full on fight for the shirt. Men, women, children. Didn’t matter.

Security was not in control , definitely the worst of the 3 nights with invaders.

He seemed to really have “the sniffles” all night.

Fatty, skull, more you ignore. F yeah.

Sunny wasn't played - it's gone from setlist.fm. There's some pranksters about obviously.
Regards,
FWD.

Somewhere Ryan’s head exploded with the ammunition banter tease. And yes the times rules. Post is garbage

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom