New York City, NY - Lunt-Fontanne Theatre (May 2, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Is It Really So Strange? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / How Soon Is Now? / I Wish You Lonely / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / Trouble Loves Me / Jack The Ripper / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said // Let Me Kiss You

Setlist provided by @Lost and found via setlist.fm

Last edited:
Thankfully, it looks like he's playing nothing off Who Ate Me Curry or Ringleader of the Tomatoes - two of the dreariest, most over-rated albums in pop history.

He’s playing First Of The Gang To Die and Let Me Kiss You & You Have Killed Me and Life Is A Pigsty.

You are the Ringleader of the Knobheads.

Condoning cowardly assaults on those you oppose rather than debating them. Antifa scum sucking swine.

Is this woman Antfia scum sucking swine or just a normal Salford mother who can see through Yaxley-Lennon's racist rabble rousing?

https://www.indy100.com/video/polit...whilst-campaigning-on-salford-street-sDUv1k3C

Face it Herr Tommy Midgetson's Euro election is not very popular with the good folk in the North-West. Even with Manchester City goalkeepers

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c.../ederson-tommy-robinson-twitter-city-16206466

Just a normal Salford mother who's entitled to her opinion and expresses it without resorting to violence or assault.
Don't punch a Nazi. Prove a Nazi is wrong. That's far more productive and that makes you less of an Antifa cocksucker.

It’s always ok to punch a Nazi

Just a normal Salford mother who's entitled to her opinion and expresses it without resorting to violence or assault.
Don't punch a Nazi. Prove a Nazi is wrong. That's far more productive and that makes you less of an Antifa cocksucker.

As if nazis are right? Just wow. I think it’s aleady been proven they’re wrong, sweetheart. All that’s left is to tell you to shut the f*** up.

And here you are namecalling and trolling instead of proving they’re not wrong, as if it’s somehow still debatable. If you side with nazis or any related nazi bullshit then you deserve what’s coming, including a punch in the face. If some people think kids can get spanked for being little shits then nazis can certainly get far worse for genocidal racist crap. Including the stupid dog whistling that goes on nowadays between you cowards.

You’re just hate mongers who don’t like being called out for your prejudice. The biggest snowflakes of all.

the only racist, nazi, fascists out there are the scumbag unemployed Antifa. You bunch of communist bullying hypocrites x

Isn't he supposed to be promoting the new record?

Moz is about to turn 60, has cancelled triple digit concerts since 2010. You really want to hear him to do cheesy cover tunes so f***ing bad?! Good god mate!

Anybody have tickets for the next shows? doesn't matter which day.! stubhub and vividseat it's impossible for me. my budget is pretty low :squiffy:

michael imperioli from “the sopranos” waiting at the stage door. a fan since ‘85, apparently.

Attachments

• 59244058_10157899972730021_7573384793031704576_n.jpg
    59244058_10157899972730021_7573384793031704576_n.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 0
He’s playing First Of The Gang To Die and Let Me Kiss You & You Have Killed Me and Life Is A Pigsty.

No First of the Gang or Pigsty last night (although they are the two best songs off those duff albums).
He did play Let Me Kiss You - which has a similar guitar sound to Some Girls Are Bigger but nowhere near the melodic strength. It is a v good set list. The best in years.

This feels like a missed opportunity. Rather than run through the same generic setlist he's used throughout his recent tour, he could've used his Broadway residency to run through a far more comprehensive career-spanning selection of songs, all interspersed with stories about his life, his rise to fame, his heroes and inspirations -- in much the way that Bruce Springsteen did with his recent Broadway run. I think that would've been far more special, more intimate, and more befitting a legend of his scale.

Tommy Midgetson
Pardon?
This guy looks like my bro Joffrey, hasn't got a gofundmedragons page, and wants the North to approve of him?
He's an insult to all political midgets!
Sincerely yours,
T.L.

ps: My own tan is natural, thank you very much.
pps: Steady now. Dwarf-tossing is only legal if they're tossers.
ppps: NO Morrissey, that's not your knee, that's your wrist. Your knee, man, your K.N.E.E...-Oh what's the use.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom