New York City, NY - Lunt-Fontanne Theatre (May 11, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / You’re The One For Me, Fatty / Alma Matters / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Morning Starship / Spent The Day In Bed / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look At Me / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Girl Afraid / Back On The Chain Gang / Jack The Ripper / I Won’t Share You / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist courtesy of @karelMoz

Last edited:
sorry greggyboy his voice doesn't do anything for me,if it does for you then fine.
This just makes it even more inconceivable. He has one of the warmest, most soothing, yet fiercely passionate voices in rock history, to me. But yes, to each his own!

Gotta agree about Springsteen. While he has written some good songs he can get a little to earnest at times and I’m not a fan of his voice. I’d like to see this sold to Netflix rather than a dvd. It’d make a nice special

FWD.

He said that the British press constantly criticizes him to the point that he is sure they have a crush on him:) ANd that the receptinhe has received in NYC has made all the British press negativity fade away for him.
Spoken like a true narcissist, who is in love with only himself, who can't believe that many people can't abide the fat knacker.

Quiet at the moment on SM.

2 Small galleries:

I Won't Share You (Live Debut!?).

Voice is awesome - this needs to be in full soon.
FWD.

Can anyone upload to YouTube as Instagram isn't happening on my fart phone. Otherwise I'm reaching for a sledgehammer.
What a fabulous setlist.

Still need to catch up with the shown (fell behind for various reasons) but will find the time to do that. THANK YOU so much in advance to everybody who posted material.
Seeing "I won't share you" on the setlist makes me cry. I always think of it as a farewell song, much more so than "one day goodbye will be farewell". I am also touched by the serene and intimate delivery of the song, both the vocals and the guitar playing. This surely must have been a very intense moment to cherish forever by those in attendance.

I wont share you!!!!! at fu***** last!!! please someone share this if you have the full video.

What a great residency this has been, every day a different setlist, different order, some different songs, really great.

'I Won't Share You' in full:

This really was an extraordinary moment. The arrangement was simple, quiet and lovely. The lighting too was very effective. It's funny but watching the videos, I hear the audience reacting during the song but during the performance, it seemed to me that the theatre was dead silent - the audience in total absorption of the moment. He didn't finish the final verse - i couldn't tell if maybe he forgot the words, or if he was overcome with emotion? The band was ready to continue but he backed away from the mike and they ended the song. The surprise when we realized what he was singing- his and the audience's connection to the song - it was the kind of experience you get only during a live performance and it was very special.

The "Life tends to..." bit was done acapella during the 2015 tour but yesterday was the first time played in full.
Well, almost. He missed out the last verse.
Maybe we'll get the whole song one day, but this was pretty close. :)

Another 7 nights required

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom