New York City, NY - Lunt-Fontanne Theatre (May 11, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / You’re The One For Me, Fatty / Alma Matters / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Morning Starship / Spent The Day In Bed / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look At Me / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Girl Afraid / Back On The Chain Gang / Jack The Ripper / I Won’t Share You / Everyday Is Like Sunday / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist courtesy of @karelMoz

Last edited:
Arrived aprox.: 7:10 pm New York Time:

Regards,
FWD.

FWD.

Last edited:
I wonder what backpackers the band is staying at?

Set list

Last of the famous international playboy

How soon is now

Irish blood English heart

You’re the one for me fatty

Alma Matters

I’m throwing my arms around Paris

Morning Starship

Spent the day in bed

Munic air disaster 1958

The bullfighter dies

If you don’t like me, don’t look at me

Seasick yet still docked

Girl afraid

Back on the chain gang

Jack the Ripper

I won’t share you

Everyday is like Sunday (face in your lap intro)

What she said

———————

First of the gang to die

Quiet at the moment on SM.

2 Small galleries:

I Won't Share You (Live Debut!?).

Voice is awesome - this needs to be in full soon.
FWD.

Last edited:
Seems it's been that way for the last 3 shows a couple recordings for the 8th, hardly anything yesterday will see about tonight.....did not exspect this from NY.
We should of all chipped in for tickets and have Doc attend everyshow, he has shown we can depend on him.

I won’t share you? WOW! :rock:

That’s an interesting set.

Last edited:
f***
Yeah
f***
Yeah

Can’t think what could have made tonight better. Wow.

I really hope there is a DVD of the residency coming out, too big an opportunity not to miss! I wish he played Seasick, Yet Still Docked when I saw him a couple years ago.

Tonight was amazing! Setlist flowed amazingly well. Crowd was so into the show. Playboy's was a great opener. I WON'T SHARE YOU!! I hope someone got it! Morrissey was emotional, appreciative and very engaging with the crowd. He teared up a bit during the end of Seasick and wiped his eyes after. He looked like he was getting emotional during I won't share you as well. In the end he thanked everyone fans, band, crew, theater) and said something about horrible things being said about him constantly in UK press but this makes it all worth it! He also introduced the band tonight. I am so grateful for the shows this week!!

It was beautiful- I recorded it but I’m a horrible videographer- I dance and sing while recording and keep moving the camera as people get in my way. I’ll go find it and try to figure out how to post it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom