New York City, NY - Lunt-Fontanne Theatre (May 10, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Everyday Is Like Sunday / Is It Really So Strange? / Spent The Day In Bed / Suedehead / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Dial-a-Cliché / Morning Starship / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Speedway / Girl Afraid / Life Is A Pigsty / Hold On To Your Friends / Jack The Ripper / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm & Anon

Last edited:
He better do hairdresser or I'll be pissed. Excited for tonight! Early mothers day present for myself and an early birthday present for my son. Gracias! :baby::haircut::balloon::birthdaycake:

Fiona Dodwell On Twitter .......

Attachments

• D3om4gMXsAEirk7.jpg
    D3om4gMXsAEirk7.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 0
Maybe he'll play it Monday night on the Fallon show (haha).

You know the Fallon appearance equals one of the covers from California Son. Likely Wedding Bell Blues considering the single was just released.

Probability of Girl Afraid - 0%

He commented on all the pins fans have given him over the last few days, some very expensive, some cheap and that he has "thrown those away" - I thought maybe he was saying he threw away the For Britain pin, but I guess not
I thought the same thing when he said that. I could see he had several on his shirt but could not make out what they were, so I assumed he got rid of the infamous badge. But others saw it?

Superb singing by the magnificent M. Band sounds excellent and dare I say, Jesse is nailing it. One of the best Morrissey's gigs and worth every penny.

It's not that it will 'annoy some', Famous Dead.
It will hemorrhage the fan base, prevent him from ever doing a UK tour again (at least on the scale he's used to), and may stop any record company ever offering him a deal again thus curtailing his recording career.
It will put tons of people off listening to (and loving) the music of the Smiths, and he will be increasingly remembered as a ghastly, idiotic right-wing bigot.
Oddly, for someone who seems so bright, you really don't seem to appreciate what's at stake here.
I'm not sure how presenting information (humorously) in a gig thread equates to any summary of what I may or may not appreciate as being 'at stake'. I made a point over in a more appropriate thread regarding this topic - which (as it doesn't go to any extreme of the argument or narrative) wasn't engaged with at all.
I don't think my turn of phrase needs 'policing' at that level - especially as the conclusion you draw from it is erroneous.
Regards,
FWD.

Morrissey smiling and grinning. Always a welcome sight.
Handsome devil, though I think light colours wash him out, slate greys and blues really suit him, especially if he has grey in his hair.
Delighted to see him so well and happy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom