New York City, NY - Lunt-Fontanne Theatre (May 10, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Everyday Is Like Sunday / Is It Really So Strange? / Spent The Day In Bed / Suedehead / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Dial-a-Cliché / Morning Starship / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Speedway / Girl Afraid / Life Is A Pigsty / Hold On To Your Friends / Jack The Ripper / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm & Anon

Last edited:

Comments

A
Unhappy Birthday headfake
He had me
I should have known better

#5 of 6 and really enjoyed the setlist and flow. The “mediocre section” seemed more concise and less mediocre. Everyone knows Sunday’s coming, it’s much more fun first! That first run of songs was a great pace.

Bummed there’s only 1 left

R
I hope someone in the crowd is bright enough to finally record a full version of it. I mean how many fucking soon is now's do we need to see from each night?!
NME.com have a full version in their review of the shows. Amazing after all these years. Pure Joy.

Top Bottom