New Uncut Smiths/Moz special

38949_38935_image.jpg

Could be considered a rehash of a previous publication, but seems bang up to date with articles on the autobiography, List Of The Lost, World Peace... and other stuff I've not seen before. Also a nice foreword from Mike Joyce. If I get the chance I'll post a few snippets later.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a flick through in the newsagents today - seems to be mostly the same old stuff. Rattles through new stuff at a great pace (there is barely a few lines on 'List of the Lost').

Pretty much inevitably, everything that can be said about The Smiths has already been said, hundreds of times, so this really only seems of use to newbies just discovering the band.

Had a flick through in the newsagents today - seems to be mostly the same old stuff. Rattles through new stuff at a great pace (there is barely a few lines on 'List of the Lost').

Pretty much inevitably, everything that can be said about The Smiths has already been said, hundreds of times, so this really only seems of use to newbies just discovering the band.

Agree. Feel like I already have several of these

Another reheated dinner. Pity they couldn't have used a more rare/unseen cover photo if such a thing exists. I'm sick of that photo. It's great but we've seen it a zillion times. The days of me shelling out 12 or 15 euro for recycled old news are well and truly gone.

Another reheated dinner. Pity they couldn't have used a more rare/unseen cover photo if such a thing exists. I'm sick of that photo. It's great but we've seen it a zillion times. The days of me shelling out 12 or 15 euro for recycled old news are well and truly gone.

You are a fountain of knowledge Aco, was this one taken outside Steve's house as well ?

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

Can a single copy be ordered from their website? I looked around and couldn't find anything. If anybody can find the link, please post.
Here in the States, we get Uncut on a one or two month delay.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom