New Tour Information via True To You 30/10/08

Re: New Tour Information via True To You

i know he didnt go all over Europe, but he did play quite a few in the UK right? its just that compared to the US, the UK is tiny, so say....10 dates there would be the equivalent of 30 or so in the US

Well not really. He only did one date in Scotland (on the last "proper" tour he done 5), two for the whole of the North of England and nothing in Wales, other countires like Germany etc were missed out as well. Although the UK is small along with the US it is his biggest fan base.

Last edited:

:eek: .... :guitar:

What news to wake up to!! :) What does this mean...we can expect to see him around March? I can't afford him yet! :o;) I hope he doesn't cram a lot of dates together (risk exhaustion, voice) and plays some cool venues.

Come to the UK in June, Moz, just in time for my 18th :D

Because Universal finally realizes that it's a good disc. I don't give a shit what the "experts" say, I've always liked Maladjusted, and most of the people who've shit on it, can't be Morrissey fans, as he took risks w/the entire record. Roys Keen/Maladjusted/ and the like are great tracks.

I'm glad they are remastering/re-releasing it. Frankly, I'm sick to f***ing death of all the whiney f***s here who complain about every f***ing thing, no matter if it's for a new release, a re-release or what? Shut your f***ing pieholes, enjoy his PIMPship's music, continue to support him, or stop being a f***ing fan? Simple as that. I've never seen a bigger bunch of whiney f***s in my life.

Sometimes I think alot of you f***s don't deserve to be Morrissey fans the way you trash him, and bash anything that he does or some label releases.

Like i said, Shut the f*** up, enjoy ALL things Morrissey, or go f*** yourselves and stop being a f***ing fan of him?

For f***s sake.

f***ING PRICK:mad: i didn't say i didn't like it, on the contrary, i merely asked why another re issue. keyboard warrior:rolleyes:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME NEWS TO WAKE UP TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :guitar:

Best slightly early birthday present ever! :o

Two cd singles and only two new tracks? Are they going to be two track singles?
This is not so bad...:cool:
Mozzie, you tour and tour and tour...You are great!!!!

Last edited:

did anyone happen to catch what Ben Chill posted, then quickly deleted, in the Tour forum regarding (perhaps) additional details on the US Tour?

My guess is that it will start on the West Coast, as it normally does, circle the country over a period of about 6-8 weeks, and end up back on the west coast – hence providing a good jumping off location for the trip Down Under.

Last edited:

Are the USA line crashers getting ready for a treck across 2009?:D

Jukebox Jury

My only regrette is that we dont have the single's release date. Hopefully that comes in the next week or so

Back
Top Bottom