New Songs (BBC Session 6/2011)

Why don't you just post a link so the people who like the songs can download them as well? It seems unfair to leave the others out in the cold...

Like it is going to make any real difference? They would have sounded exactly the same - muffled and plodding.

uppss.... check my previous posts..... i've been leaved in the cold by the others.....so...

BTW: Your point is what? Oh, that's right...you have none.

Last edited:
i don't think that...

Well, it is true. At least 32 of the 45 currently visible members on this site right now reside outside of the UK...whether it be in other parts of Europe, the Americas, Austrailia, or Asia. Not that I like the songs, as you know I don't, but I myself tried to access the BBC recording you linked via a UK proxy and all that happened was it repeated the commercials for 7 minutes. I imagine the same thing is happening for a lot of people...and then you also have to consider, not everyone on here is a technophile. Most people aren't going to have audio ripping software or conversion software...and if they did, most wouldn't even know how to go about using them.

So, I really don't think it has much to do with people not caring to help others out...I can't neccessarily tell you what everyone else did, but I at least tried to do what you requested.

Well, it is true. At least 32 of the 45 currently visible members on this site right now reside outside of the UK...whether it be in other parts of Europe, the Americas, Austrailia, or Asia. Not that I like the songs, as you know I don't, but I myself tried to access the BBC recording you linked via a UK proxy and all that happened was it repeated the commercials for 7 minutes. I imagine the same thing is happening for a lot of people...and then you also have to consider, not everyone on here is a technophile. Most people aren't going to have audio ripping software or conversion software...and if they did, most wouldn't even know how to go about using them.

So, I really don't think it has much to do with people not caring to help others out...I can't neccessarily tell you what everyone else did, but I at least tried to do what you requested.

No, it isn't...I recorded mine from the stream with Audacity and had the option of saving them as wavs or mp3...

pardon me?

Thank you very much. The forum is very appreciative. ;)

are the new songs available for download anywhere?

yes I own everything he has ever produced...

UPDATE: 11:30 pm, June 14th 2011

These are the cleaned up versions of the rips I did earlier. Still not perfect but much better than what I posted before.

Like the rest of you, I'm waiting to hear a really good rip of these songs from someone who knows what he is doing.

As for me...I did some edits, fades, widened the stereo channels, tried to minimize hiss, give it a little more bottom, and gave it an impedance boost.

Again, not a work of art by any means but I'm sure we'll get something better soon.

This download includes fixes of all three songs, in 320.

iTunes ready.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/634t2c

Many thanks Skylarker. People Are The Same and Action are brilliant. Still warming to The Kid but all in all a brilliant little teaser, keeping us happy until the new album hits us.

READ: "I want a lossless file made from a lossy file, please."

What? please don't be a nosy, this was many posts ago.... I've never asked a lossless file from a lossy. We suspected about a sattelite broadcast with best quality maybe lossless that's all.
Jesus some members here are so smart...
2010-07-10-12-05-50-1-mean-girls-teen-comedy-film-was-directed-b.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom