New song teasers

I’ve heard bits of pieces of every track apart from ‘The secret of music’ and there’s nothing I have disliked. I’m so excited to hear this album in full. I’m already predicting it’s going to be my favourite post YATQ.

Totally agree, it has the most Bona Drag era feel to it, more than any other album he released since. Playful and catchy.

So unless I am not hearing/seeing it correctly - sounds like the gist of "Ruth" is that "Ruth is...John"? Also tried to zoom in on the shot of the lyric sheet linked from Instagram in the other thread.

So, spoiler alert, John didn't die in "I Bury the Living," he became Ruth.

He should give the newspapers a break in his lyrics. I mean,

I do not read newspapers
They are troublemakers

Is pretty lame.

Newspapers did hack peoples phones. One of which was a murdered girls. All of that is unforgivable.

But if Morrissey wears a For Britain badge, he should expect the newspapers/websites to report on it. Are they troublemakers for doing that? I don't think so.

He should give the newspapers a break in his lyrics. I mean,

I do not read newspapers
They are troublemakers

Is pretty lame.

Newspapers did hack peoples phones. One of which was a murdered girls. All of that is unforgivable.

But if Morrissey wears a For Britain badge, he should expect the newspapers/websites to report on it. Are they troublemakers for doing that? I don't think so.
Well Der Spiegel certainly made trouble for him a few years back when they accurately reported what he said.

I Am Not A Dog....
gives me a Journalists Who Lie vibe

Thank you. I’ve been trying to figure out which song it reminded me of. It’s not at all how I expected it to sound, given the title. I suppose you could say the same about the album itself, from what I’ve heard of it anyway. When I first heard the title of the album I instantly thought, great another angry political record.

What Kind Of People Live In These Houses.

This was tagged with #newsingle too ?
Regards,
FWD.

So unless I am not hearing/seeing it correctly - sounds like the gist of "Ruth" is that "Ruth is...John"? Also tried to zoom in on the shot of the lyric sheet linked from Instagram in the other thread.

So, spoiler alert, John didn't die in "I Bury the Living," he became Ruth.

Another song Morrissey has written about me.

Back
Top Bottom