NEW SITE!!!!!!!! Look, don't look. Contribute, don't contribute. Criticise or don't. It's up to you!

F

frank shankly

This is my music. Maybe I should listen to something else - let me know. Maybe you think I am listening to some crap ( I won't agree, but tell me anyway). Maybe you share exactly the same taste (remotely possible). Any ideas taken on board. Still in progress, best timeto make your ideas known.
Cheers,
Frank

Bully's special prize, a years supply of shepherds pie.

Frank Shankly mmmmmmm nice

Re: NEW SITE!!!!!!!! Look, don't look. Contribute, don't contribute. Criticise or don't. It's up to

Christ man, I gave you a chance but you can't even spell His bloody first name correctly!!??

STEVEN.

f***ing muppet >:o(

> This is my music. Maybe I should listen to something else - let me know.
> Maybe you think I am listening to some crap ( I won't agree, but tell me
> anyway). Maybe you share exactly the same taste (remotely possible). Any
> ideas taken on board. Still in progress, best timeto make your ideas
> known.
> Cheers,
> Frank

> Bully's special prize, a years supply of shepherds pie.

Thankyou, you're very kind

Hey thanks for the feedback, I will change that. During the building of a site, one or two errors are bound to creep in and I am grateful to people who point them out.
Thanks for the 'f***ing muppet' comment, I'm sure STEVEN Morrissey would be proud that one of his fans is so charming. I see you must have been reading the Guinness World Record Shortest Book Award - 'Charm And Social Niceties' co-written by Greasetea and Mr. Improper.
I find it a real shame that so many Morrissey fans are so vindictive.

> Christ man, I gave you a chance but you can't even spell His bloody first
> name correctly!!??

> STEVEN.

> f***ing muppet >:o(

Back
Top Bottom