New Sigur Ros: free download new single

it's very different from their other material, but it's pretty good. I'm seeing them in a few weeks, and I anticipate it being one of the greatest shows I'll ever see.

Damn. I want to like it, but... I dunno. I appreciate that they're straying from their comfort zone, but I'm still trying to decide what to think of it. I'll give it a few more listens but I think I'll reserve judgment until I hear the full album. They've been one of the more consistently wonderful bands of the past few years, so I'm sure the album will have its share of gems.

Thanks for the link.
Yes, it sounds different and I'm curious to hear the full album. I will also see them in concert in July (with Radiohead and a few other bands). I'm really happy to have this opportunity ! :)

með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust

I'm sorry if this thread already exists; remove it if that's the case.

Anyway, one can now listen to the new Sigur Rós album even it isn't released officially yet. So what do you think of it?

I LOVE it. Can't compare it to the other albums yet, probably not better than ( ) and AB but still lovely. A bit happier and perhaps more of a pop sound to it, but it also has the classic sigur rós songs so I won't complain.

The best album of the year? We'll see, might be. Morrissey might have something to say about it when his is released. Ha.

the new album is good, i love the second song, sounds like it could have been on Takk.....overall, they do no wrong, and I get to see them in a few days and I can't wait

OMG!!! OMG!!!!
Just got this email!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

To show our gratitude to you for your support in ordering the Deluxe
Edition we want you to become a part of it. We are going to credit you and
all the people who have purchased the Deluxe Edition so far by listing your
name in the book. That way you will become part of this unique document.

- Sigur Rós

:D

New single "Gobbledigook" can now be downloaded for free from their site:

www.sigurros.com

New video (with lots of naked people :eek: ) can be watched there also.

I first heard about this from a friend of mine in the Brisbane music industry.

It's a funny and cute song, although not my kinda style. I'm surprised that you as a Dutchperson would be shocked by seeing naked people in the video seeing as your country is virtually a nudist Mecca where people can legally walk around nude in some of the city streets and in the parks and beaches.

Back
Top Bottom