Morrissey Central "New Recording." (February 20, 2023)

WITHOUT MUSIC THE WORLD DIES has been recorded in France. The 10-track album has been described by Jesse Tobias as "a lightning strike."

This is the 5th Morrissey album produced by Joe Chiccarelli.
The songs are:

The Night Pop Dropped
Zoom Zoom The Little Boy
Boulevard
Headache
Without Music the World Dies

Suspicious Minds
Notre-Dame
Many Icebergs Ago
Happy New Tears
The Monsters of Pig Alley

1 and 2 co-written with Jesse Tobias
3, 7, 9, 10 co-written with Alain Whyte
4, 5, 8 co-written with Gustavo Manzur
6 written by Mark Adams
Engineered by Bill Mimms.
Recorded at La Fabrique Studios in St-Remy, France.
Jesse Tobias guitars
Alain Whyte guitars and backing vocals
Gustavo Manzur keyboards and backing vocals
Juan Galeano bass
Brendan Buckley drums

Capitol Records Los Angeles recently terminated their contract with Morrissey, therefore if any record label or private investor has interest in releasing this project, please contact Donnie Knutson at

[email protected]

Attack-min.png

Details of the newly completed album 'Without Music the World Dies', plus news that Capitol Records has terminated their contract with Morrissey.

WITHOUT MUSIC THE WORLD DIES has been recorded in France. The 10-track album has been described by Jesse Tobias as "a lightning strike."

This is the 5th Morrissey album produced by Joe Chiccarelli.
The songs are:

The Night Pop Dropped
Zoom Zoom The Little Boy
Boulevard
Headache
Without Music the World Dies

Suspicious Minds
Notre-Dame
Many Icebergs Ago
Happy New Tears
The Monsters of Pig Alley

1 and 2 co-written with Jesse Tobias
3, 7, 9, 10 co-written with Alain Whyte
4, 5, 8 co-written with Gustavo Manzur
6 written by Mark Adams
Engineered by Bill Mimms.
Recorded at La Fabrique Studios in St-Remy, France.
Jesse Tobias guitars
Alain Whyte guitars and backing vocals
Gustavo Manzur keyboards and backing vocals
Juan Galeano bass
Brendan Buckley drums

Capitol Records Los Angeles recently terminated their contract with Morrissey, therefore if any record label or private investor has interest in releasing this project, please contact Donnie Knutson at

[email protected]

View attachment 88987

Details of the newly completed album 'Without Music the World Dies', plus news that Capitol Records has terminated their contract with Morrissey.

So why not release both albums on Bandcamp?

Just add it to the 4king list of things
That won’t ever be released.....

Honestly I think my shite poetry
Has more chance of ever seeing
A release date 🤷‍♀️

I can't wait to not hear this new album. I hope it's better than the last album we didn't get. I make art no one sees or give a shit about all the time ;)

I can't believe Morrissey finds it more dignified to beg record companies or investors to distribute his album and to contact his tour manager's gmail address to express 'interest'. This is so degrading and ridiculous, he is ridiculous.
The only thing standing between all of you getting to listen to BOT right now is Morrissey, since the album seems free to distribute again, but I am betting Miley Cyrus is still on it. You all could be streaming BOT tonight, but he won't let you, he can put up each track seperately and leave out the Miley one til it's sorted.

I can't believe Morrissey finds it more dignified to beg record companies or investors to distribute his album and to contact his tour manager's gmail address to express 'interest'. This is so degrading and ridiculous, he is ridiculous.
The only thing standing between all of you getting to listen to BOT right now is Morrissey, since the album seems free to distribute again, but I am betting Miley Cyrus is still on it. You all could be streaming BOT tonight, but he won't let you, he can put up each track seperately and leave out the Miley one til it's sorted.
This is all, sadly, likely correct.

I’ve never known anyone to have a bigger persecution complex than our man.

If releasing his songs is the most important thing, and no record labels want to know, then self release it.

I don’t get what he gains from hiring a recording studio and getting the band to record it (presumably at his own cost) and then sitting on it in a huff because all the labels now consider him damaged goods.

Get it out there. Tour it. Prove the labels wrong.

"Happy New years "

I used to know someone who said that every fecking new years . I was only on about this guy on another thread yesterday .
So many fecking parallels

With regards to the track titles, the new Depeche Mode album has some bizarre ones as well, but people are reporting the lyrics and music is awesome. Especially Caroline's Monkey:

My Cosmos Is Mine
Wagging Tongue
Ghosts Again
Don't Say You Love Me
My Favourite Stranger
Soul with Me
Caroline's Monkey
Before We Drown
People Are Good
Always You
Never Let Me Go
Speak to Me

people on here.
i dont like the titles.
i dont like the producer.
i dont like the production.
i dont like the artwork,even though i havent seen it.
i dont like the price.
i dont like M and i really cant stand jesse.
i like alain though.

just some of the things you hear on Msolo.
All valid except Jesse is okay. No problem with him and the price is fine too.

He should sign a contract with Death Row records and start getting all gangsta!

Elvis never wrote any part of any of the songs he recorded. His manager the colonel worked out deals that he was to be credited as a co writer for a few during his early career, but in fact they were more a money grab publishing thing. Elvis never wrote anything original ever.
Yeah. It’s a shame.

I'm just relieved that the recording sessions went well, as I was starting to wonder about that. A photo of them all together in the studio (or outside) would be welcome.

Tags
without music the world dies

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom