Morrissey Central "New Recording." (February 20, 2023)

WITHOUT MUSIC THE WORLD DIES has been recorded in France. The 10-track album has been described by Jesse Tobias as "a lightning strike."

This is the 5th Morrissey album produced by Joe Chiccarelli.
The songs are:

The Night Pop Dropped
Zoom Zoom The Little Boy
Boulevard
Headache
Without Music the World Dies

Suspicious Minds
Notre-Dame
Many Icebergs Ago
Happy New Tears
The Monsters of Pig Alley

1 and 2 co-written with Jesse Tobias
3, 7, 9, 10 co-written with Alain Whyte
4, 5, 8 co-written with Gustavo Manzur
6 written by Mark Adams
Engineered by Bill Mimms.
Recorded at La Fabrique Studios in St-Remy, France.
Jesse Tobias guitars
Alain Whyte guitars and backing vocals
Gustavo Manzur keyboards and backing vocals
Juan Galeano bass
Brendan Buckley drums

Capitol Records Los Angeles recently terminated their contract with Morrissey, therefore if any record label or private investor has interest in releasing this project, please contact Donnie Knutson at

[email protected]

Attack-min.png

Details of the newly completed album 'Without Music the World Dies', plus news that Capitol Records has terminated their contract with Morrissey.

I believe that Capitol has ownership, I cant be 100% sure, but I get that nagging feeling that they want him to die before they release it.
As long as RWA is still prominently on Morrissey’s page on Spotify via Capitol Records there is no way that all ties have been broken, yet.

I can't help but wonder how much Capitol paid for BOT? And do they think it was worth it to make the album go away?

I can't help but wonder how much Capitol paid for BOT? And do they think it was worth it to make the album go away?
They bought it, thinking it would be a good project - Then the Miley Drama happened and Moz's external behaviour probably made them scrub it. To them Morrissey is just another line on their Balance Sheet and they took the fiscal hit than spending more time and effort on something they're bored of - He talks like they've sabotaged him, but he's got away with probably a hefty lump sum and has had to do no work in return (bar the orignal writing and recording).

No, but I am sick of all the "BOT will never see the day" posts. It´s all speculation. Mine is more optimistic.
bit like myself joe,so much negativity on here.

They bought it, thinking it would be a good project - Then the Miley Drama happened and Moz's external behaviour probably made them scrub it. To them Morrissey is just another line on their Balance Sheet and they took the fiscal hit than spending more time and effort on something they're bored of - He talks like they've sabotaged him, but he's got away with probably a hefty lump sum and has had to do no work in return (bar the orignal writing and recording).
They should give Morrissey the album back, if they are so bored, lazy and can afford to take the loss.

They should give Morrissey the album back, if they are so bored, lazy and can afford to take the loss.
Could be their revenge for the"F**k Harvest" T shirts. Or maybe they want their financial investment back.

The fact he hasn't mentioned the UK release of Bonfire doesn't bode well for its label release.

Morrissey fans should be pissed off right now.
why moan about something when you cant control the outcome,we can all shout till we are blue in the face but the abum isnt going to suddenly appear.

Tags
without music the world dies

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom