Morrissey Central "New Recording." (February 20, 2023)

WITHOUT MUSIC THE WORLD DIES has been recorded in France. The 10-track album has been described by Jesse Tobias as "a lightning strike."

This is the 5th Morrissey album produced by Joe Chiccarelli.
The songs are:

The Night Pop Dropped
Zoom Zoom The Little Boy
Boulevard
Headache
Without Music the World Dies

Suspicious Minds
Notre-Dame
Many Icebergs Ago
Happy New Tears
The Monsters of Pig Alley

1 and 2 co-written with Jesse Tobias
3, 7, 9, 10 co-written with Alain Whyte
4, 5, 8 co-written with Gustavo Manzur
6 written by Mark Adams
Engineered by Bill Mimms.
Recorded at La Fabrique Studios in St-Remy, France.
Jesse Tobias guitars
Alain Whyte guitars and backing vocals
Gustavo Manzur keyboards and backing vocals
Juan Galeano bass
Brendan Buckley drums

Capitol Records Los Angeles recently terminated their contract with Morrissey, therefore if any record label or private investor has interest in releasing this project, please contact Donnie Knutson at

[email protected]

Attack-min.png

Details of the newly completed album 'Without Music the World Dies', plus news that Capitol Records has terminated their contract with Morrissey.

people on here.
i dont like the titles.
i dont like the producer.
i dont like the production.
i dont like the artwork,even though i havent seen it.
i dont like the price.
i dont like M and i really cant stand jesse.
i like alain though.

just some of the things you hear on Msolo.
Every single day without fail.

I can’t think of any other “fan” site like it.

Even football team forums 🤣

Yes. We have lots of new music in the Morrissey locker, 20 plus songs. Look forward to them.
It's hard to believe but life won't last forever :disrelieved:

“Without music life would be a mistake.”

Nietzsche

'God has given us music so that above all it can lead us upwards. Music unites all qualities: it can exalt us, divert us, cheer us up, or break the hardest of hearts with the softest of its melancholy tones. But its principal task is to lead our thoughts to higher things, to elevate, even to make us tremble… The musical art often speaks in sounds more penetrating than the words of poetry, and takes hold of the most hidden crevices of the heart… Song elevates our being and leads us to the good and the true. If, however, music serves only as a diversion or as a kind of vain ostentation it is sinful and harmful.'

https://www.themarginalian.org/2015/09/18/nietzsche-on-music/

Who are ‘people’? In the real world this doesn’t make any difference whatsoever.

Moz is recording, he’s out on tour. No need to be sick about anything if you’re fan. And if not even less so.
I think thats a bit harsh. Some of us (me included) have been really looking forward to his records so delays are bitterly disappointing.

The main thing is though that Moz stays healthy.

The longer we have him the better.

His music makes me happy and I can relate.

Who are ‘people’? In the real world this doesn’t make any difference whatsoever.

Moz is recording, he’s out on tour. No need to be sick about anything if you’re fan. And if not even less so.
The same "people" you were referring to. What is the real world exactly? are we in the matrix?

Tags
without music the world dies

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom