New Photos from Lille, France

Yesterday when we were queueing, the whole band (minus Moz) walked past us so I saw the new guy from really close by and yes... he's very cute! I wanted to say to him: "welcome to the funny house" but I didn't. :rolleyes: And might I add, he's a good musician too btw!

Yesterday when we were queueing, the whole band (minus Moz) walked past us so I saw the new guy from really close by and yes... he's very cute! I wanted to say to him: "welcome to the funny house" but I didn't. :rolleyes: And might I add, he's a good musician too btw!

Shaved head with sideburns? Sexy! :D Glad to hear he has talent too. I wonder if he can play as many instruments as Mikey?

Shaved head with sideburns? Sexy! :D Glad to hear he has talent too. I wonder if he can play as many instruments as Mikey?

He didn't play the trumpet but the trumpetpart in I Just Want To See The Boy Happy was replaced by a rocking guitarsolo :guitar: which tbh I liked better.
He also banged the drum together with Matt in Life is a Pigsty and on one of the new songs he and Boz did a drum-bit at the front of the stage.

Edit: O! And he also did the Auld Lang Syne bit after Pigsty and I have to admit that this was the first time that I know of that the whole crowd was silent until the very end. No clapping, no yelling... beautiful!

Last edited:
He didn't play the trumpet but the trumpetpart in I Just Want To See The Boy Happy was replaced by a rocking guitarsolo :guitar: which tbh I liked better.
He also banged the drum together with Matt in Life is a Pigsty and on one of the new songs he and Boz did a drum-bit at the front of the stage.

Cool...I'm guessing maybe not then. :o Mikey was way talented. Keyboards, accordian, trumpet, etc....I was really surprised when I saw him in LA and he came to the front of the stage playing a guitar too!

Cool...I'm guessing maybe not then. :o Mikey was way talented. Keyboards, accordian, trumpet, etc....I was really surprised when I saw him in LA and he came to the front of the stage playing a guitar too!

Mikey was the complete package really. :) No offense to newbie Kristopher, I'm sure he's very talented as well.

Kris played accordeon as well!
Just not the trumpet, but maybe who knows... he can always learn! ;)

Back
Top Bottom