New Paris date - Sep. 24, 2020 according to email from Salle Pleyel

A

Anonymous

South America again please
Barely a Brit or European to be seen in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, and none of the f***in list creatures.

Ketamine Sun

<><><><><><><>
Why does everyone think a deluxe version of Dog is coming?

Because it’s awesome! And people wants the delux awesome too !

:thumb: :lbf:

Kidding aside, didn’t know others were thinking the same. I just thought it would be a good move, have something for the proper tour to promote. Not that he needs new product to tour.

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

Nobody's Nothing
Doubt it, as there were no physical single releases with no B-sides.

Yeah and didn't the deluxe LIHS take about two years to come out anyway? I won't be holding my breath.

It took one year and the added studio tracks weren't released as b-sides before either.
Same with the songs on the deluxe edition of World Peace Is None Of Your Business.

C

carlislebaz

I‘ve talked to Boz in Cologne and a UK Tour is planned for the autumn
I’ve spoken to benny and he assures me that moz will be doing a full UK 79 theatre tour..... benny was so believable, I’ve bought 84 4kin tickets and a generous hand full of beans....

B

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I‘ve talked to Boz in Cologne and a UK Tour is planned for the autumn

The British public delivered a huge message to Steve and The Lawnmowers just recently Leeds/London and it was NOTHING to do with Coronavirus.
Any UK tour in future will be a tour of local Scout/Girl Guide huts.

?? :knife:

Nerak

Reverse Ferret
Because it’s awesome! And people wants the delux awesome too !

:thumb: :lbf:

Kidding aside, didn’t know others were thinking the same. I just thought it would be a good move, have something for the proper tour to promote. Not that he needs new product to tour.

He's had good reviews & everything has been disrupted by the virus - so a deluxe & a sort of relaunch in the Autumn would be a good thing.

A

Anonymous

The British public delivered a huge message to Steve and The Lawnmowers just recently Leeds/London and it was NOTHING to do with Coronavirus.
Any UK tour in future will be a tour of local Scout/Girl Guide huts.

?? :knife:

nothing of the sort, you bone idle, squalor dwelling peasant. No one listens to your lies but, the irony is, you can’t keep away, can you. I do wish you had have turned up in Leeds and identified yourself.

A

Anonymous

Still the only European date listed. I guess cancellation is almost inevitable at this point - genuine question, does anyone still think this will go ahead?

Trending Threads

Top Bottom