New Orleans, LA - Saenger Theater (June 11, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / One Of Our Own / Will Never Marry / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Not A Man / My Dearest Love / Scandinavia / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat is Murder / Now My Heart Is Full // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by Abrahan

Last edited:
ok, this is a frivolous question, but do you remember during which song he tossed his shirt?--if in fact he did...just in case he does the same on Saturday night, I can try to get in position...ha-ha. Thanks for posting the setlist!

He tossed his lovely white shirt during the encore, The Queen is Dead. I'd say it landed about third row center. I was on the front row. It was an amazing show.

does anyone know who who the band was( 4 piece with words flashing on wall) in pre-show videos?

Setlist:
Suedehead, Staircase at the University, Ganglord, World Peace Is None Of Your Business, Speedway (with Gustavo singing the end in Spanish and Morrissey standing at keyboards), Kiss Me A Lot, I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris, Istanbul, One of Our Own, Will Never Marry, The Bullfighter Dies, I'm Not a Man, My Dearest Love, Scandinavia, Kick the Bride Down the Aisle, The World is Full of Crashing Bores, Stop Me If You Think You've Heard Thus Before, Everyday Is Like Sunday, Meat is Murder, Now My Heart Is Full... encore The Queen is Dead

One Of Our Own,KTBDTA,INAM,shit songs,get rid of them.You not more from YOR?

I couldn't agree with you more. These are my absolute favorites from WPINOYB along with Istanbul and Smiler with Knife. I understand that people have their sentimental favorites from the past, as do I, but I think that these songs exemplify his continued brilliance and his ability to hit an emotional nerve. So many singer/ song writers lose both their passionate words and their ability to deliver them with strong vocals; but not Morrissey. He has been consistently great in four consecutive decades, an accomplishment that so few can claim. Yes, he has an occasional clinker, but that has been true throughout his entire career. The think about M is that his clinkers are still good, his good songs are great, and his great songs surpass everything else that's out there. I hope that I get to hear some of the songs that you mentioned on Saturday in Philly, but if not, I will just be thrilled for the chance to see him again.

lynnda

North, east, south, west
No one has a clue
Nobody quite knows what to do

Agreed! Morrissey's songs will live on long after all the haters are forgotten and turned to dust. Enjoy Philly! It's poetry Miss :

Shorts and supports and faulty shower heads
At track and field we dreamt of our beds
In the bleachers you sit with your legs spread, smiling
"Here's one thing you'll never have"

Setlist looks like a nice balance of oldies and new songs, and 21 songs!!...nice and long!!

I'm seeing him in Cincy towards the middle of tour, and wonder if he'll add or subtract a few songs.

So excited!!!

Much longer than his show at Riverbend back in the early 90's when he stormed off stage.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom