New One Round Here!

Pinkie

Hey, I have looked on here for a while but only decided to join now - I am a huge Morrissey fan and I have seen him many times.

I also actually know a couple of people from Morrissey-Solo who have suggested I join as it is meant to be good for downloads of concerts and random bits of news etc.

Anyway, hi!

Pinkie .x.

:)
Welcome to the forums, Pinkie :thumb:
Odd that now is the time you would decide to join, giving what's all going down here -- but make no mistake, my friend, you are welcome here! :)
Your friends are right, M-Solo is the place to be for all the goods on Mozzer :D

:)
Welcome to the forums, Pinkie :thumb:
Odd that now is the time you would decide to join, giving what's all going down here -- but make no mistake, my friend, you are welcome here! :)
Your friends are right, M-Solo is the place to be for all the goods on Mozzer :D

Thanks mcrickson, it is all going down here is it? what sort of thing is happening?
I shall try to avoid any trouble as I do not want to get in fights or be making trouble here.
Anyway, you seem like one of the good guys I guess.

Thanks!
Pinks.

Thanks mcrickson, it is all going down here is it? what sort of thing is happening?
I shall try to avoid any trouble as I do not want to get in fights or be making trouble here.
Anyway, you seem like one of the good guys I guess.

Thanks!
Pinks.

Meh, it's nothing to be concerned with.
Good, a peaceful one :)
You'll be fine here -- just don't eat the yellow snow. :sick:
'Good guys' :D Well shucks :blushing:

Hey, I have looked on here for a while but only decided to join now - I am a huge Morrissey fan and I have seen him many times.

I also actually know a couple of people from Morrissey-Solo who have suggested I join as it is meant to be good for downloads of concerts and random bits of news etc.

Anyway, hi!

Pinkie .x.

Welcome!:guitar:

Welcome! :D

Welcome! I hope you're not the one who used to send me funny emails under the name of Missy Pink.

Back
Top Bottom