New official website - morrisseyofficial.com

WOW!

How does our astounding Morrissey keep doing it? He writes the best songs and sings with the best voice: he is the most handsome man ever; wearing the most stylish clothes; and is always right about everything! Now, he's given us the most awesome site I've ever seen! :hearteyes: WOW! JUST WOW!!!!

Hello Moz

Countdown until Moz disavows it.

And yes, TTY is no longer the official website. There was apparently a falling out with Julia.

WOW!

How does our astounding Morrissey keep doing it? He writes the best songs and sings with the best voice: he is the most handsome man ever; wearing the most stylish clothes; and is always right about everything! Now, he's given us the most awesome site I've ever seen! :hearteyes: WOW! JUST WOW!!!!

See, you have the style I like. A subtlety that's perfection.

Countdown until Moz disavows it.

And yes, TTY is no longer the official website. There was apparently a falling out with Julia.
I wonder what happened. Spending your money to follow Moz around the world for years is insane behaviour anyway. You only get one life so why spend it at the same Groundhog Day concert?

WOW!

To answer your question: Talent and luck.
What else could it be?

With ways to market the album in mind - including new websites:
I just found an old digital press release for Quarry on an old HD with the marketing strategy mapped out.
It will be interesting to see how LIHS compares:

20170915_190146.png

There's some interesting things in the above.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
The Marketing for Quarry was nearly perfect. I don't think it will be the same this time because Moz won't play the game again and the interest in him is lower than 13 years ago.

The Marketing for Quarry was nearly perfect. I don't think it will be the same this time because Moz won't play the game again and the interest in him is lower than 13 years ago.

I think it obvious his interest in doing interviews is almost nil

who cares about it? another depressing website dedicated to him

The interesting bit to me is a company acknowledging they want 'full exploitation' of 'fanatic Morrissey Fan sites.'
What could they possibly mean!?
;)
FWD.

Wrotten is bad news. Hangs around outside Morrissey's mums house, just like that lizard Curtis.
that is a shocking stupid lie, they live opposite ends of blighty but don't let a simple fact stop you from slagging people off.. brgds manc Lad, there I put my name you can call me now

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom