New official website - morrisseyofficial.com

the blue rose thingy?... doesn't Mike Joyce run that?

Simon Wratten runs it. Mike Joyce probably pays him to slag off Morrissey and his fans with those Justin Bieber accounts.

He is a lunatic.

Most people ignore him.

Simon Wratten runs it. Mike Joyce probably pays him to slag off Morrissey and his fans with those Justin Bieber accounts.

He is a lunatic.

Most people ignore him.

Wrotten is bad news. Hangs around outside Morrissey's mums house, just like that lizard Curtis.

What is his official @ on Instagram?
There was an attempt at an account once, but there is currently no 'official' instagram account.
Regards,
FWD.

Not much of a website yet, hopefully they will add content (new song snipets please;)) I tried to sign up for updates but never got the confirmation email. Still doubt they can't keep us updated better than here...lol. It seems half the Morrisey news stiries are pulled from Solo these days:rolleyes:

Am I imagining or does each album that is released get one of these official websites?

I got the confirmation mail. But then I had to confirm my humanity.

And I reckon you failed cause you are a robot?
Not a very smart one if you were not able to confirm.
I'm not convinced yet about how official it actually is.
Is Moz really gonna use it, or is it a spoof?
I only believe it when he shows his id.
Papers Moz!

I can't help but think that tour poster pic would make a far better album sleeve...

I like it too, very much so.
They can be used both as there are two sides and I wouldn't mind which would be front or back as I tend to immediately look at the backside as well. I can have both.:)

Another high-quality, innovative Official Web Presence for our man!

Bollox website so far anyway. If it's only purpose is to sell tickets for Moz then I'll quite happily stick with Moz Slowmo.

WOW!

How does our astounding Morrissey keep doing it? He writes the best songs and sings with the best voice: he is the most handsome man ever; wearing the most stylish clothes; and is always right about everything! Now, he's given us the most awesome site I've ever seen! :hearteyes: WOW! JUST WOW!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom