New Moz/Smiths Designs

Okay, I've decided, I want the Moz glasses! Which is better, fern or sapphire? Or white, but is that too 'see thru'?

I wore my Moz NY Dolls lipstick shirt last night & realized it's getting too small on me. I'm the market for a new shirt.

I really like the Bona Drag one. I just might buy it.

(P.S. make a Smiths shirt with the photo shoot that was used for the sound of the Smiths or one with this picture of Moz and I'll guarantee you I will buy it the day you make them
500full-morrissey.jpg
greatest picture ever, I'm sure you don't take requests but yeah...thought i'd risk it, I'm just rambling now I'll stop)

Okay, I've decided, I want the Moz glasses! Which is better, fern or sapphire? Or white, but is that too 'see thru'?

I wore my Moz NY Dolls lipstick shirt last night & realized it's getting too small on me. I'm the market for a new shirt.

Hey Cors, I'd say it looks best on the Fern color. The sapphire color is a lot darker than it appears on screen, it's almost a royal blue. The black on sapphire looks good, but it's more subtle. ;)

I really like the Bona Drag one. I just might buy it.

(P.S. make a Smiths shirt with the photo shoot that was used for the sound of the Smiths or one with this picture of Moz and I'll guarantee you I will buy it the day you make them
500full-morrissey.jpg
greatest picture ever, I'm sure you don't take requests but yeah...thought i'd risk it, I'm just rambling now I'll stop)

ha ha, I always take requests for Moz items!! Can you attach the other picture you are talking about? Let me see if this one will work...:guitar: The Bona drag one is really cool and one of my most popular designs as is Moz w/ glasses!

Oh wow really? Awesome!

Sure here it is
TheSmiths.png

Thanks again you've made me a truly happy man. Been searching for a worthy Smiths shirt since July and yours are by far the best I've seen.

Just to give you a preview of what's in my store (check out the attached picture) :cool:. There's more soccer teams and bands to choose from. Plus, you pick shirt color and ink color!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/mozgrrl

The only new Smiths one is the top left, right?

Not new, since you last saw them. That is one of the most popular designs. The Smiths Ramones style one. ;)

Back
Top Bottom