New Moz release on HMV online store

Has anyone ordered and received this?
I pre-ordered from HMV UK, release date is listed as 10-05-10 and now it says 'usually dispatched in 7 to 10 days'.
Has the release date been put back or has it been canned altogether?

Has anyone ordered and received this?
I pre-ordered from HMV UK, release date is listed as 10-05-10 and now it says 'usually dispatched in 7 to 10 days'.
Has the release date been put back or has it been canned altogether?

I also pre-ordered 2 copies from HMV online and I haven't recieved anything, not even an e-mail from HMV saying what was going on :(

I checked with cdwow who were also advertising it, and they say the same as HMV.

I'm guessing it's been canned, but I hope I'm wrong.

I ordered 1 from HMV and 1 from CDWOW and I got an email saying they are being possessed and will be shipping this week from both sites.

Thank you for placing your order with CD WOW!

We are writing to you regarding your order #45443152 for: Morrissey - 2 for 1: You Are The Quarry / Ringleader Of The Tormentors (Product code: 14083737).

We have experienced a delay in receiving this product from our suppliers and we are currently awaiting confirmation of when the goods will be available for despatch.

As soon as stock is received, we will process your order for despatch and notify you by email that this has occurred.

I ordered 1 from HMV and 1 from CDWOW and I got an email saying they are being possessed and will be shipping this week from both sites.

That sounds typical of HMV.co.uk, you receive a nice e-mail from them and yet I got nothing :(, even though I have actually pre-ordered two copies on two diiferent order numbers (you can't alter the quality you want once the original order has been made).

It's funny, I have an awful lot of hassle from HMV.co.uk and yet HMV (Japan) have been brilliant every time I've used them.

I suppose the question is VivaBob, did anyone here actually get their hands on copy? My guess is, it was pulled before release?

Hi billbu69

I got THE last one (only one?) from HMV Japan. I was told they only had one in stock when I ordered it. I have no idea what is going on but just got lucky. I was only on their webpage to order the Japanese YOR. I really didn't know what was going to turn up but I thought it was worth the gamble :D

Hi billbu69

I got THE last one (only one?) from HMV Japan. I was told they only had one in stock when I ordered it. I have no idea what is going on but just got lucky. I was only on their webpage to order the Japanese YOR. I really didn't know what was going to turn up but I thought it was worth the gamble :D

Hey well done if they pull it and don't release you've done really well congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom