New morrissey song written with Alain Whyte to play on 1st Wave on Sirius (didn't happen - nothing new reported after the show)

A

Anonymous

This coming Tuesday on Sirius satellite Alain Whyte will be featured and they are going to play a new Morrissey/Alain Whyte song. Channel 33 (1st wave) at 6 pm eastern (5 central, 4 MT, 3 Pac)

If any Sirius 1st Wave listeners hear any advertisements for this - please add to the comments.
There is no trace of this information anywhere online currently and something that 'exclusive' deserves a tiny bit of a bigger mention?
FWD.

Wow - full song? Or just Alain playing a snippet of the musical backing?

Is it on Richard Blade's show? He will sometimes answer questions on FB or thru email.

Here's what I know: Every Tuesday (6:00 PM EST), Richard Blade features a new song by an 80s artist and/or collaborator. The show is called "New Sensation Tuesday." I was listening to Richard Blade's show today, and I believe he plans to feature Alain Whyte's new song. He, also, mentioned he would follow Whyte's song with a classic song he wrote with Morrissey. It would be Tony the Tiger "GREAT!" if I misheard this. If anybody hears differently, I'd be happy to be corrected (in this case).

Here's what I know: Every Tuesday (6:00 PM EST), Richard Blade features a new song by an 80s artist and/or collaborator.
Well Alain is a collaborator with an ‘80’s artist’.
The show is called "New Sensation Tuesday." I was listening to Richard Blade's show today, and I believe he plans to feature Alain Whyte's new song. He, also, mentioned he would follow Whyte's song with a classic song he wrote with Morrissey.
Wouldn’t ‘classic’ imply that it’s an older song?

I hope I’m wrong.

It would be Tony the Tiger "GREAT!" if I misheard this. If anybody hears differently, I'd be happy to be corrected (in this case).

Here's what I know: Every Tuesday (6:00 PM EST), Richard Blade features a new song by an 80s artist and/or collaborator. The show is called "New Sensation Tuesday." I was listening to Richard Blade's show today, and I believe he plans to feature Alain Whyte's new song. He, also, mentioned he would follow Whyte's song with a classic song he wrote with Morrissey. It would be Tony the Tiger "GREAT!" if I misheard this. If anybody hears differently, I'd be happy to be corrected (in this case).
I concur with this, given the format. The "new" song is likely to be "Tell Me" or one of the others from the latest EP.

I was listening! Richard Blade talked mostly about Whyte's long history with Morrissey. He, then, played Whyte's "Tell Me." Before that, though, Blade played "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful." Nobody was interviewed, but Blade mentioned Morrissey had "carte blanche" status on his Sirius show and would love for Morrissey or Alain (or both) to sit down with him (Blade) at some point. It was less than ten minutes, but it was the best ten minutes of my day (just a typical Tuesday that thinks it's still Monday).

Back
Top Bottom