New Morrissey song, 'I am Veronica'

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age

Ketamine Sun

<><><><><><>
Maybe it sounded better than boring old bisexual, who knows.

I guess David did …

They interviewed David Johansen: “Well, are you bisexual?” And David Johansen said, “No, I’m trisexual. I’ll try anything once.”

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age

Carlislebaz

Cock of the north
I guess David did …

They interviewed David Johansen: “Well, are you bisexual?” And David Johansen said, “No, I’m trisexual. I’ll try anything once.”
I’ve never got the feeling that any of the dolls were that way inclined ?
I always got the impression that they were all pussy, drink, drugs inclined ???

Mayfly

I guess David did …

Trisexual would make sense today because we got the M/F/X labels.

BTW, I quite liked the word ‘humasexual’, it was a clever way of getting around the usual labels.

marred

Well if it’s not an equal chance, then it’s a losing chance. Anyway, it’s about a matter of time and peoples changing views and who they will accept as a president or not that seems to make the difference, in regards to who has a chance or not. Though of course there are other factors in that sale.
Then it's a losing chance. Not everyone wins but these days people think everyone gets a medal for participation.

Redacted

I think I must be, absolutely, a total sex object.
I don't think he was pandering.

He does feel oppressed by straight men - he's outright said it in interviews - & his heroes come from the 70s civil rights movements.
Morrissey says a lot of things, he has also said he says things he doesn't mean.

D

Deleted member 29417

Oh come on Vex... Really? When Mozz was on the gay scene in the 70s what do you think he was doing? Do you think he got on the wrong bus or something and ended up in Huddersfield by mistake 😬
I think Mozz is more out of the closet than you give him credit for.

I was trying to be respectful of his private life! 😁

marred

I don't think he was pandering.

He does feel oppressed by straight men - he's outright said it in interviews - & his heroes come from the 70s civil rights movements.
Well I've never heard those interviews. Got any links?

Top Bottom