New Morrissey promo photo by Sam Rayner; Germaine Greer...?

37186821716_795e86f99a_o.jpg

new promotional photograph by the boy, shot at Le Fabrique.

Photo posted in the NME single article with credit info:

Morrissey, 2017 Credit: Sam Rayner/Press

Alternate version posted by unloveable:

40752_morrissey_press_germaine_greer.jpg

Last edited:
Why are my posts to this thread being censored?! They're mild next to the other shite :pileofpoop: previously shat :toilet:on the aame screen. Methinks someone's asshole is ultra-sensitive. HYPOCRITES! :syringe:

í have replaced the original uncropped shot with a higher resolution version, just for all the cut-price Cartier-Bresson's to carp about crows feet some more :thumb:

No mention of the Gordon Ramsey filter he uses ;)

20170922_191035.png

Regards,
FWD.

What is 'the look' of which the boy speaks? Hands on a table wearing a T-shirt that's been written on?

What's next? Hands under the table...

It's hardly Avedon :confused:

Exhibitionist? :rolleyes:

Is it just me or Morrissey seems to be soooo different man he was three, five or ten years ago?

Facebook, Twitter, botox, Trump obsession, strange stardom-like incidents like the one with the policeman ... Am I too young to see that he has been always like this or not?

Is it just me or Morrissey seems to be soooo different man he was three, five or ten years ago?

Facebook, Twitter, botox, Trump obsession, strange stardom-like incidents like the one with the policeman ... Am I too young to see that he has been always like this or not?

Yes.

Why are my posts to this thread being censored?! They're mild next to the other shite :pileofpoop: previously shat :toilet:on the aame screen. Methinks someone's asshole is ultra-sensitive. HYPOCRITES! :syringe:

Surely it’s time you got a life.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom