New Morrissey interview on Greek website LiFO (July 4, 2012)

Re: Morrisseys' new interview in greek website 4.7.2012

http://www.lifo.gr/mag/features/3314

I am not good is Greek-English translations but one question and its answer is of great interest.

Q:Why do you dislike so much morrissey-solo.com ?

A: I don't like the fact that a site using my name is clearly about the Smiths and not for Morrissey.
This site highlights negativism or even more,it is looking for it, a thing that annoys most of people I know.
So,it has become a vechicle for Morrissey haters and no one I know visits this site anymore.The owner claims
that this is an open forum but since everyone posts under the name "Anonymous" how can this be considered open?
The owner of this site approached my former manager last year,saying that all the negative stories would be ended,
if I would pay him 3000 dollars per month.I think this talks by itself.

(This translation is not good because it was made from english to greek and from greek to english,but this is the basic story anyway.)

I believe that his answer explains a lot of stuff going on here...

1242749315_bullshit_amplifier-detector.gif

its where the smart money is

You do surprise me. OK, shall we put an end to this. I'm reaching out to you here. Have you had enough? Surely you don't want to continue arguing the toss? DO you agree with me that this has gone on far too long? You can have the last word if you like. What do you say?

P.

Can't believe what I'm reading here. Talk about rising to the bait when it's thrown? Does anyone seriously think that this Smiler character is doing anything other than stoking the fire? To think, you lot are grown ups, and some of you have kids! f***ing ell!

You do surprise me. OK, shall we put an end to this. I'm reaching out to you here. Have you had enough? Surely you don't want to continue arguing the toss? DO you agree with me that this has gone on far too long? You can have the last word if you like. What do you say?

P.

I was just trying to work out the truth, I reckon Morrissey thinks this site is "negative" towards him and is "full of haters" and that the site owner would change that for a price. I think there is alot of proof in this thread to suggest he is right.

I was just trying to work out the truth, I reckon Morrissey thinks this site is "negative" towards him and is "full of haters" and that the site owner would change that for a price. I think there is alot of proof in this thread to suggest he is right.

859825_o.gif

In homage to CB who is sorely missed in this thread.

Can't believe what I'm reading here. Talk about rising to the bait when it's thrown? Does anyone seriously think that this Smiler character is doing anything other than stoking the fire? To think, you lot are grown ups, and some of you have kids! f***ing ell!

Trolling usually does elicit a reaction...

Let me ask you again, oh Truth-Seeker - shall we put an end to this thread - yes or no?

P.

There is no proof, except in your own mind. Show me proof that I would have changed anything 'for a price'.

You have to earn a living, its what you do, who wouldn't do that? Just end the thread.

I already earn a living doing something else. I wouldn't sell out the site for changes I didn't agree with for any amount of cash.

I already earn a living doing something else. I wouldn't sell out the site for changes I didn't agree with for any amount of cash.

Okay but it is fair to say that in the proposal you would quit your current job and would be working with Merk on other artists, I assume he would pay you? You can't be expected to live on thin air and part of your work would include possible changes to this site?

Okay but it is fair to say that in the proposal you would quit your current job and would be working with Merk on other artists, I assume he would pay you? You can't be expected to live on thin air and part of your work would include possible changes to this site?

I think it is really speculative to think what would be in this proposal that never materialized, but yes, if some suggested changes that I agreed with would require me to quit my job and work full time, yes I would expect to be paid fairly. On the other hand, if they came to me and wanted to do some changes I thought would be good for the site, like add exclusive photos or something that didn't require that much extra work, I would be happy to do that without any compensation. Again I would like to make it clear that by saying I am open to talking, it doesn't mean there was an agreement to do anything, "in principle" or otherwise.

If you don't respond back then you win!!! He will stop posting if you do.

You are trolling aren't you?

Because you have an avatar that shows somebody who looks like Morrissey with blood running out of his mouth. Or what is this red something supposed to be?

Umm, no... I am no troll. At least I didn't appear to be the last time I checked. My avatar? I could explain but I'm sure no one is interested.

Tags
greek interview morrissey solo solow

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom