New Morrissey interview in "Somos" - El Comercio / Peru

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New Morrissey interview in El Comercio / Peru

Cool interview.I think what Morrissey said about the things you hear on the radio today is so true.It`s like when you hear some artists sing live they sound way different then they do on their records.When I went to Coachella with my sister she was impressed that Morrissey sounded the same as he did on his records. I guess you really don`t expect that too much these days.

Tibby wrote it for me,nothing to add, only Morrissey keeps on telling how serious His illness was, and one can be less
disapointed by canceling the USU tour, by these facts

intlplayboy:Morrissey’s full interview in Somos Magazine on... / Tumblr reblog

tumblr_mpjyhnvjSi1s8jt63o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpjyhnvjSi1s8jt63o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mpjyhnvjSi1s8jt63o3_500.jpg

tumblr_mpjyhnvjSi1s8jt63o4_500.jpg

intlplayboy:
Morrissey’s full interview in Somos Magazine on July 6, 2013
Thank you*ticket2175 you are the best!
"Translation" (it’s Google Translate…) via AYNIM

Original reblog on Tumblr / more details...

Somos is turning nasty. :p Nice palindrome.

He thinks everyone will eventually join him in vegetarianism on health grounds and wakes up covered in his own blood with an oesophagus resembling that of a complete stranger.

The Sick Man of Rock wants us all to be as healthy as he is. We must all make sure we are fully prepared.

http://www.bupa.co.uk

On a serious note this is an important tour for him. He needs to get through it in one piece. A single cancellation on health grounds and he will be, in the immortal French phrase, "le f***ed".

Re: New Morrissey interview in El Comercio / Peru

Cool interview.I think what Morrissey said about the things you hear on the radio today is so true.It`s like when you hear some artists sing live they sound way different then they do on their records.When I went to Coachella with my sister she was impressed that Morrissey sounded the same as he did on his records. I guess you really don`t expect that too much these days.

It's true....everyone sounds like an American Idol contestant. Back in the 80s you could pick out bands and artists by their distinctive voices. Especially the females- Kate Bush, Sinead O'Connor, Hazel O'Connor, Bjork, Kim Wilde, Frida, Madness, Trio, Psychedelic Furs, The Smiths, Tenpole Tudor. They all sounded different but portrayed the sound of the 80s. Nowadays it seems there is only one vocal note with very limited range and even less talent.

I agree with Morrissey. Consuming carne is cannibalism. The movie Cloud Atlas basically said the same thing. Mozzer's meat eating fans are ignorant and callous, but he is trying to be nice to them since they purchase a lot of tickets and that money goes towards endorsing vegetarianism.

He thinks everyone will eventually join him in vegetarianism on health grounds and wakes up covered in his own blood with an oesophagus resembling that of a complete stranger.

The Sick Man of Rock wants us all to be as healthy as he is. We must all make sure we are fully prepared.

http://www.bupa.co.uk

On a serious note this is an important tour for him. He needs to get through it in one piece. A single cancellation on health grounds and he will be, in the immortal French phrase, "le f***ed".

Lol stop being so melodramatic.

Re: Article: New Morrissey interview in "Somos" - El Comercio / Peru

"I have no plans to record anything in my head, I've accepted that." :(

Please tell me he just says things sometimes...the thought of Morrissey never recording again is too sad to take.

I'm sure he gets tired of being asked that same question, he seems to have a slightly different answer each time.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you're right. My fingers are crossed!

I agree with Morrissey. Consuming carne is cannibalism. The movie Cloud Atlas basically said the same thing. Mozzer's meat eating fans are ignorant and callous, but he is trying to be nice to them since they purchase a lot of tickets and that money goes towards endorsing vegetarianism.

Oh. Well if it's Morrissey and Cloud Atlas it must be right.

If you ask him what he thinks of people who eat meat he will say they are evil. but if the question is directed about fans he doesn't answer the question really, he has never said or atleast i think that anyone who is a fan of me thats eats meat can f*** off(well obviously it's not suprising), but has that mentality just being asked about it generally. maybe he should be a bit more tolerant to non fans. it's just his selectiveness that can grate on me sometimes.

Last edited:
He's been busy, becoming the new manager of Brighton and Hove Albion and interviewing Moz in the same week!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom