new Morrissey fansite?

Nice, crisp design. Over time I'm sure more content will be added. I'd prefer a different immediate photo than "Greatest Hits" but that's just personal preference. Good luck and I hope you have many, many visitors.

I must say I didn't enjoy that.

I didn't either. It definitely lacks style, the information is boring and delivered in a very dull language + loads of typing errors.

For example:
As a teenager, Morrissey was often depressed and lonely. He took prescription drugs to help him through his depression that followed Steven throughout his life. Once, Morrissey said that pop music was what he always had and it shows in his singing. Morrissey often sent letters to magazines giving his opinions about various bands.

It's like a six year old child telling you about Morrissey.

Good luck though.

Last edited:
Awful:rolleyes:

Steven was also a founder of The Cramps fan club in the UK. However, he had to scale it down with his time because of his own career.

Was he?:confused: First I've heard of that one.

Then Morrissey went with Duffy. They both joined Slaughter & the Dogs. After an audition fell through, Morrissey left the band and the band became The Studio Sweethearts.

After the audition, Morrissey didn't leave the band:rolleyes: He failed the audition.....and was not asked back....

The band The Smiths included..........Hilbert joined in 1982 and was replaced by Andy Rourke after just two gigs because his personality was not a good fit for the band.

Dale Hibbert played at one gig.

They also released, "Bigmouth Strikes Again," a single that made it to the second spot on the UK charts.

Try number 26

In 1988, Morrissey released Viva Hale.

Ok, I will accept this is a typing error...should be 'Viva Hate'

Morrissey signed with Attack Records and released his next album You Are the Quarry with Alain Whyte. The album turned out to be Morrissey's highest placing album on the charts in his career as of 2004. Then he did three singles, "I Have Forgiven Jesus," "Let Me Kiss You" and "First of the Gang to Die."

As well as the first single off the album, ''Irish Blood, English Heart''
YATQ reached No 2 in the UK. Viva Hate and Vauxhall & I reached number 1 in 1988 and 1994 respectively.

In all fairness, I have just read Morrissey's entry on wikipedia and it seems the producer of this site has simply cut and pasted the entry form wiki:rolleyes:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrissey

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Awful:rolleyes:

Steven was also a founder of The Cramps fan club in the UK. However, he had to scale it down with his time because of his own career.

Was he?:confused: First I've heard of that one.

Then Morrissey went with Duffy. They both joined Slaughter & the Dogs. After an audition fell through, Morrissey left the band and the band became The Studio Sweethearts.

After the audition, Morrissey didn't leave the band:rolleyes: He failed the audition.....and was not asked back....

The band The Smiths included..........Hilbert joined in 1982 and was replaced by Andy Rourke after just two gigs because his personality was not a good fit for the band.

Dale Hibbert played at one gig.

They also released, "Bigmouth Strikes Again," a single that made it to the second spot on the UK charts.

Try number 26

In 1988, Morrissey released Viva Hale.

Ok, I will accept this is a typing error...should be 'Viva Hate'

Morrissey signed with Attack Records and released his next album You Are the Quarry with Alain Whyte. The album turned out to be Morrissey's highest placing album on the charts in his career as of 2004. Then he did three singles, "I Have Forgiven Jesus," "Let Me Kiss You" and "First of the Gang to Die."

As well as the first single off the album, ''Irish Blood, English Heart''
YATQ reached No 2 in the UK. Viva Hate and Vauxhall & I reached number 1 in 1988 and 1994 respectively.

In all fairness, I have just read Morrissey's entry on wikipedia and it seems the producer of this site has simply cut and pasted the entry form wiki:rolleyes:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrissey

Jukebox Jury

You mean 'from' of course....:rolleyes:

I purposely made that error to see which sad pedantic would pick me up on it:thumb:
Congratulations on being the sad b*****d to win the title:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Thank you. I never win anything so this came as a big surprise.
I would like to thank my parents, my siblings, my agent and anyone else who knows me.
But most of all you, for choosing me as the winner of your 'Make Someone Else Look Stupid To Take The Attention From My Mistake" award.

I didn't either. It definitely lacks style, the information is boring and delivered in a very dull language + loads of typing errors.

For example:

It's like a six year old child telling you about Morrissey.

Good luck though.
Maybe it is a six year old child! If so, my faith in the future of this world may be restored.
:p

Back
Top Bottom