New Morrissey cartoon announced for this fall!

G

greasetea

Boz sent me this. It's really in the preliminary stages but I do hope this comes true...anyhow, it is about time they all get a cartoon. These are the actual notes given to the NBC execs during the pitch!

"Hey Greasetea, I hope you are out of your funk...but you deserve it you big asshole. Ho ho ho. This should cheer you up. Looks like we gonna be cartoonies! Meat is Tofurkey!"

_________-------------------------------------_______________________
Title: The Morrissey Midnight Mysteries

Concept: Morrissey and his brothers are an international danceband sensation by day. At night, they moonlight as private investigators of the paranormal. It's like Scooby Doo mixed in with Ghostbusters and the Archies. AND each episode will end with a "It's not good to eat meat..." or "Celibacy is..." public servie anouncement.

Character Descriptions

Morrissey Smith
-Charismatic leader and eternal bookworm, Morrissey shines as not only the leader of the band but also the leader of the brothers. His power is his mind and a special microphone that transforms into a psychic dart gun. Morrissey's catchphrase will be, "Heaven knows you'll be miserable now!"

Boz Boorer Smith
-The true klutz of the group but he is also the one with the most heart. Boz, like an omega male, will always be used to diffuse stress or tense parts of the stories. Example, Boz's catchphrase whenever anything goes wrong will be, "Bloody Scones with a side order of yikes!!!" Now that is funny!!! His weapon is a cocnut cream pie that also acts as a ghost repellent.

A-Dawg Alain Smith
-Moody and angry, A-Dawg was once part of the tough rap outfit: 2 Krewl 4 U. That is until he rekindled his relationship with his other brothers. He is the muscle and the brute strength of the group. A-Dawg would rather punch first and ask questions later. A-Dawg is the dolt of the group, thick headed and is the weapons expert. His catchphrase will be, "It's time to bust some skulls!" Now if that doesn't exude toughness, I'm not sure what will! His weapon will be a silver bat that transforms into a ghost repulser.

Gaz Day Smith
-The cute nerd. Awkward and unsure, Gaz will charm the hearts of all the geeks inside of us. He is their computer and technology expert with a penchant for speaking in technospeak. However, as a subpot, Gaz will bedealing with internet addiction later in the season. His catchphrase will be, "Well you can HTML my 404 buddy!" His weapon will be an iMAC and a zip drive that transforms into a mega-ghost copter.

Spicklez Smith
-The veddy veddy English sterotype of the group. He drinks lots of tizers and eats tons of crumpets. Spiked hair and tatoos, meet the youthful punk with sex appeal. He will also serve as the skeptic of the gang by shrugging off strange incidents with his catch phrase, "Don't you have a go at me you loo head!" Wow that's so English, even the Union Jack's will love him! His weapon is a drum kit that transforms into a ghost cannon.

Drippy Marr
-The mischevious ghost that hinders more than helps the band. He is cute and cuddly, we plan on selling tons of plush versions of Drippy. He just gurgles in baby coo's, no speaking.

Hijinks Money$hot
-Aleftover of the original Morrissey's television show. He is still the manager of the band but he is also their wise ghostmaster. Filled with cryotic knowledge and musty old books...Hijinks is invaluable to the group. Cathcphrase, "Morrrrrisssssssseeeeeyyyy!!!" And he shouts it whenever things go wrong.

______----------------------------------------------------________-

well, there you go. Hopefully Boz will send me a script soon.

Eat it ya yinkoyankos!

New Greasetea joke announced for this winter

oh wait, it'll be the same.

damn.

quoth the raven nev-....aw fu.ck it!

-Andrew S.

Will they drive around in a van? Possibly called something like "The Moz-try Machine"? Or maybe they could have their own railway and travel from town to town solving mysteries, in their own Draize Train.

TMF x

Back
Top Bottom