NEW MESSAGE FROM ANDY ROURKES MANAGER ABOUT ANDREA ISON STALKING INCIDENT THIS WEEK!!!

> THIS REALLY DOES SPEAK FOR ITSELF, THIS IS MORE SERIOUS THAN PEOPLE THINK!

damn and I thought I had problems.. guess not lol

> damn and I thought I had problems.. guess not lol
I want to know what case worker gave approval for her to live in Manchester and accepted that she can't work because she has to be on the internet 24/7 to look up stories about Andy Rourke, who just happens to live in Manchester. It was bad enough when she was living in London but allowing her to move to Manchester is just horrifying. The case worker is lucky that it seems Nova is going to do something before this escalates to more than following Andy home.

> I want to know what case worker gave approval for her to live in
> Manchester and accepted that she can't work because she has to be on the
> internet 24/7 to look up stories about Andy Rourke, who just happens to
> live in Manchester. It was bad enough when she was living in London but
> allowing her to move to Manchester is just horrifying. The case worker is
> lucky that it seems Nova is going to do something before this escalates to
> more than following Andy home.

im sorry to ask but what is the full sory on this woman .. does she have serious mental problems.. sorry im new to all this

> THIS REALLY DOES SPEAK FOR ITSELF, THIS IS MORE SERIOUS THAN PEOPLE THINK!

She's completely lost it!

so heather his girlfriend or whatever is his manager also?

JEANINE: You know, it might have been better if the, uh, album had been

mixed right.

DAVID: Well I suppose you could cry about that, of course it's true.

I mean it's true.

JEANINE: It wasn't...it was mixed all wrong, wasn't it?

NIGEL: It was mixed wrong?

JEANINE: Yeah....

NIGEL: Were you there?

JEANINE: ...you couldn't hear the...

NIGEL: How do you know it was mixed wrong?

DAVID: But she's...she's heard the...she's heard the record.

JEANINE: No, but I've heard the album.

NIGEL: So you're judgement is that it was mixed wrong.

JEANINE: You couldn't hear the lyrics all over it.

DAVID: You don't agree that you can't hear the vocals?

NIGEL: No, I don't. I do not agree. No.

DAVID: Well I think maybe....

NIGEL: It's interesting that she's bringing it up.

DAVID: Well she'd like to hear the vocals.

NIGEL: I mean it's like it's me saying, you know, you're using the wrong

conditioner for your hair.

DAVID: Don't be stupid.

JEANINE: You don't, you don't do heavy metal in doubly, you know, I Mean...it's

NIGEL: In what??? In what???

JEANINE: In doubly...

NIGEL: In dublin!?! What's that?

DAVID: She means Dolby, alright? She means Dolby, you know? You know

perfectly well what she means.

NIGEL: ...ha ha...

DAVID: We shan't recover from this one. We shan't recover from this one.

Re: yes she does t o such an extent she was planning to do things to him

I only realised Andrea Ison was a genuine stalker when her name & address appeared in the bt phonebook as living in fallowfield near Rourke yikes!!!!

Re: Perhaps

the best thing is if we all ignore her on this site. i know that's what most people are doing but i still see in some posts that she's getting replies.
Unless any of you are qualified psychologists or anything; if so then fire away and chat to the poor girl.

Christ, I don't care what Rourke did with regards to The Smiths, I wouldn't wish stalking on anybody.
I once went to a forensics conference where a psychologist spoke to us about a case of a guy stalking a girl after asking her the time at a train station. he then followed her home ... the incident escalated over several months until one day he turned up on her doorstep and stabbed her to death with a screwdriver ... he was out of the secure unit 5 years later, only to start stalking the psychologist who treated him. Scary stuff.

Re: bbut WELL I MIGHT BE A STALKER BUT I WILL HAVE ANDY ROURKE WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT

A matter for the police, I think

Quite seriously, I think the Rourkes should ask someone to go and have a talk to her - social worker, pyschologist or police. She is clearly very unwell, and in that state behaviour is unpredictable. I have long experience of dealing with a paranoid schizophrenic, who has nearly killed several people, including me. People not used to these illnesses can't see the danger, and dismiss concerns of those who do. It's a terrible situation to be in, I can tell you. People begin to doubt *your* sanity for being worried about someone who seems harmless to strangers. Doctors are overstretched and the laws don't allow for practical steps to be taken to prevent tragedies. People with severe mental illnesses end up in the gutter or in jail, but they rarely get the help they need. The comments made on the Rourke board by others are hardly helpful - they suggest that AI is able to control her behaviour when she clearly isn't. This ignorance is dangerous. Please be warned.

> She's completely lost it!

Next thing you know, she'll be marrying a total stranger!

Re: A matter for the police, I think

I totally agree Mrs, there's certainly a void of care in society for people with certain mental illnesses. Generally mental illness has a certain stigma attached anyway and ppl find it hard to address and hope it just goes away...this applies to both the sufferer and the people close to hand. Sadly actions are often taken when the damage has already been done and then such cases hit the headlines etc when they sometimes spiral. In reality early and pre-care is very thin on the ground. Don't however think all people with such conditions are a threat, its in certain cases when things are ignored or left for a long period of time and then the fallout may happen, sadly.

If Andrea has these very real problems, which i think she has then try sympathise as opposed to mock and mimic. That's hard for the ppl who she's aiming her un-wanted attention to i'm sure..but she needs help above all. Hopefully her family will be informed and will take the matter in hand.

Get well soon.

Re: Finally taking it seriously

> Quite seriously, I think the Rourkes should ask someone to go and have a
> talk to her - social worker, pyschologist or police. She is clearly very
> unwell, and in that state behaviour is unpredictable. I have long
> experience of dealing with a paranoid schizophrenic, who has nearly killed
> several people, including me. People not used to these illnesses can't see
> the danger, and dismiss concerns of those who do. It's a terrible
> situation to be in, I can tell you. People begin to doubt *your* sanity
> for being worried about someone who seems harmless to strangers. Doctors
> are overstretched and the laws don't allow for practical steps to be taken
> to prevent tragedies. People with severe mental illnesses end up in the
> gutter or in jail, but they rarely get the help they need. The comments
> made on the Rourke board by others are hardly helpful - they suggest that
> AI is able to control her behaviour when she clearly isn't. This ignorance
> is dangerous. Please be warned.

The courts in the US are finally taking stalking situations seriously. We have had physical (as well as emotional) attacks, injuries, and fatalities that have make the police take action against stalkers and threats. Sometimes removal of such offenders (mostly mentally ill) from society has been the only solution.

Re: THEN WHY THE f*** HAS NO LAZY BASTARD TAKEN ANY ACTION AGAINST ISON AFTER FIVE YEARS???

Re: A matter for the police, I think

i think her social worker is the best bet. i don't think police are very well equipped to handle that sort of thing and the courts themselves are no use unless you can get the crazy person to admit directly to someone with some authority that they want to harm anyone.

> Quite seriously, I think the Rourkes should ask someone to go and have a
> talk to her - social worker, pyschologist or police. She is clearly very
> unwell, and in that state behaviour is unpredictable. I have long
> experience of dealing with a paranoid schizophrenic, who has nearly killed
> several people, including me. People not used to these illnesses can't see
> the danger, and dismiss concerns of those who do. It's a terrible
> situation to be in, I can tell you. People begin to doubt *your* sanity
> for being worried about someone who seems harmless to strangers. Doctors
> are overstretched and the laws don't allow for practical steps to be taken
> to prevent tragedies. People with severe mental illnesses end up in the
> gutter or in jail, but they rarely get the help they need. The comments
> made on the Rourke board by others are hardly helpful - they suggest that
> AI is able to control her behaviour when she clearly isn't. This ignorance
> is dangerous. Please be warned.

Re: THEN WHY THE f*** HAS NO LAZY BASTARD TAKEN ANY ACTION AGAINST ISON AFTER FIVE YEARS???

Unfortunately none of us is qualified to take any action.
Andrea's behaviour has progressively deteriorated.
She seems to enjoy the noteriety and basks in the attention resulting from her outbursts.
Here's the story behind the post.
A few days ago, she followed Andy and Heather from a local bar - attempting to locate his home.
Fortunately for Andy - he was merely visiting friends and managed to lose her.
The really frightening thing is that late that night they all heard a blood curdling scream and rushed to investigate.
It was Andrea!
Just standing, staring at nothing - screaming.
She was not aware that she had been seen - and Andy took the opportunity to jump into a taxi and make his way home.
This is why Andrea is no longer allowed on Andy's site.
It's hard to know what to make of her ramblings, however this recent development cannot be allowed to continue.
I am told that advice is being taken with regard to the best way to deal the situation in order that Andrea receives some form of help and is not merely punished for her behaviour.
So what would you do?

Re: SERVICE AN INJUCTION AGAINST HER, SEND HER TO A MENTAL UNIT FOR DIAGNOSIS & TREATMENT(SECTIONING

I know I shouldn't post this, but...

"Originally posted by Andrea I
I masturbate so much. I love it. I live in my fantasy world with Andy Rourke being there. I could do this almost all day. I relise it is an adiction. But I don't get no sex. I don't do drugs, drink or smoking for fear of adiction."

and...

Morrisen - Maybe you need an Action Andy Doll with movement & talking features
if you tug the doll off it say "Andy luv you Andrea"

Andrea I - That doll sounds good. i WANT ONE. Life LIKE.
But to be honest no full size picture or doll will do they ain't real.

Andrea I - Me and the Andy Rourke doll. I will kiss the doll run my fingers throw it's hair it is so life like. We will have great sex, the best. We will go out drinking. Go to resturants what ever. And of couse the doll we get to know my family and I will get to know the dolls family. We will go everywhere together. ALL my sisters have boyfriends and people sometimes wonder why I don't. But dolls are NOT real and this is just a fantasy.

Andrea I - To be honest sometimes I wish there was one a life size one. More than that I wish Andy Rourke had an identical twin brother.

EWWWWWWWWWW

Originally posted by Andrea--
I Shall i get a boob job my breasts are quite big anyway i just never have them on show. Maybe they should be smaller???? I don't know what would it take Andy? I want to lick you all over. I am so hot, so wet. I am so horney every day for 5 years all I think about is sex with Andy. I have wanted to say that for a long time!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom