Morrissey Central "New keyboard player." (May 6, 2023)

unnamed-2.jpg

Camila Grey will play keyboards on the forthcoming Morrissey tour of Israel / Ireland / England.

No surprise.
FWD.

For a second I thought Todd Rundgren died!

Meaning, I thought it was another Central obit and the resemblance to 70’s Tod.

Anyway ….

Girls keep swinging! :rock::guitar::musickeyboard:

Yup. Alan and Gustav did indeed leave because of the tour manager (Donny) and music director (Jessie). OK. Everyone that said Donny was a dirtbag, you were right. He's rocked the boat and messed with the good thing that Mozz had going.

Yup. Alan and Gustav did indeed leave because of the tour manager (Donny) and music director (Jessie). OK. Everyone that said Donny was a dirtbag, you were right. He's rocked the boat and messed with the good thing that Mozz had going.

proof ?

you dont work with dr dre,busta rhymes,kanye west,hans zimmer,adam lambert without knowing your way around a keyboard,did i mention she worked with kelly osbourne,everyone has a duffer in their career.
she has a charlotte gainsbourg look with the thin face and high cheek bones.

Yeah. Plenty out there. Just ask!
iv just walked out my house,iv asked five people if donnie knutson was to blame for alain leaving,they all said whos donnie knutson so their isnt plenty out there.

And her ex-husband, Dave Stewart, was a Smiths and Morrissey enthusiast as I recall.
yeah dave said he played how soon is now on a small tape player in a taxi in new york, thought it was amazing.

iv just walked out my house,iv asked five people if donnie knutson was to blame for alain leaving,they all said whos donnie knutson so their isnt plenty out there.
Hahaha. Knutson is his surname? Well, he's a fuk. And yes, if you know to ask, they'll be happy to tell. You obviously didn't ask the right five people.

Hahaha. Knutson is his surname? Well, he's a fuk. And yes, if you know to ask, they'll be happy to tell. You obviously didn't ask the right five people.
if i wasnt eating a marshmallow i would go outside and ask another five,but i cant be arsed.

with all this ‘inside’ information that you’re getting from the ‘right’ people, you think they would have told you his surname. Lol.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom