New keyboard player Gustavo Manzur

I seached and found this,.......http://www.myspace.com/myrnarocks

l_edbbd5f79914452ca4786a58fc85ec2c.jpg

Hmm..it doesn't look like he's a multi-instrumentalist either. So still no trumpet in 'Carol' or 'Farewell' :(

I wonder how Moz came across him.

Part of me is always interested in fresh blood in Mozzer's band, but I would like to see someone like Mikey again -- he seemed at least more permanent than Pooley.

Maybe we can pray for a new co-write :thumb:
Or at least some good backing vocals -- he sounds alright in Cerronato.

Last edited:
Hmm..it doesn't look like he's a multi-instrumentalist either. So still no trumpet in 'Carol' or 'Farewell' :(

I wonder how Moz came across him.

Part of me is always interested in fresh blood in Mozzer's band, but I would like to see someone like Mikey again -- he seemed at least more permanent than Pooley.

Maybe we can pray for a new co-write :thumb:
Or at least some good backing vocals -- he sounds alright in Cerronato.

We should wait to see he playing to judge. I don't know if he does not play trumpet.. as he play guitar, Boz may play trumpet
If I haven't found a wrong profile it's Gus' Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/search/?ini...31005&ref=search&sid=1793620192.4177783910..1

Last edited:
We should wait to see he playing to judge. I don't know if he does not play trumpet.. as he play guitar, Boz may play trumpet
If I haven't found a wrong profile it's Gus' Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/search/?ini...31005&ref=search&sid=1793620192.4177783910..1

Well I'm just basing off of the two myspace listings and the bio on the Cerronato site -- they don't list him as a trumpeter. Boz specializes in woodwind instruments, clarinet and saxophone. Never before have we seen/heard him playing trumpet. If he did, we would've DEFINITELY seen it for 'Carol', as the trumpet is the most important part in that song :guitar:

Well I'm just basing off of the two myspace listings and the bio on the Cerronato site -- they don't list him as a trumpeter. Boz specializes in woodwind instruments, clarinet and saxophone. Never before have we seen/heard him playing trumpet. If he did, we would've DEFINITELY seen it for 'Carol', as the trumpet is the most important part in that song :guitar:

Yes you're right. Boz plays clarinet and not trumpet. I was gonna check on Boxers' booklet

He's from Austin, Texas. :straightface: Seriously Morrissey, you're killing me here. What are you doing?

what are you saying that? Just because he's from Texas?

No, I'm drunk. Ignore me. I love Texas. One of my fondest family memories was driving from Los Angeles to Granbury to visit my Grandpa who lived on a lake there around the time THIS SONG was played every other song on the radio. I think it's the first rock song I memorized. I'm sure he's an awesome keyboardist. Can't wait.

Last edited:
No, I'm drunk. Ignore me. I love Texas. One of my fondest family memories was driving from Los Angeles to Granbury to visit my Grandpa who lived on a lake there around the time THIS SONG was played every other song on the radio. I think it's the first rock song I memorized. I'm sure he's an awesome keyboardist. Can't wait.

I understand you. Don't be worried about. I don't know if it's new keyboardist is good. We need to see and judge. If I'm not wrong the only player I didn't like it was Deano - from Good Charlotte.

I understand you. Don't be worried about. I don't know if it's new keyboardist is good. We need to see and judge. If I'm not wrong the only player I didn't like it was Deano - from Good Charlotte.

Deano decided to join Good Charlotte after leaving Morrissey's assignment. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom