New Johnny single - "The Bright Parade"

The number of singles is irrelevant if taken off albums. All but two of his have been. Ok so he was prolific in 2013 and 2014 with an album each year but has been massively unprolific ever since with one album in 5 years.

Johnny Marr is never unprolific! He recorded 3 live albums (Adrenaline Baby - 2014, Comet Tripper - Manchester & London -2018) and toured extensively. And he did a book tour for "Set the Boy Free" which he took off a year to write.

Look on Discogs - he's done tons of stuff with other people as well.

is that DramaJ Jr wearing the blond wig?doh:

what color wig will he wear for those unsold out shows?:bowing:

Just for you Vegan Cro - your beloved has a new spotty shirt for you to obsess over. I can't work out how to embed the video, but he's jamming backstage with Nile Rodgers.

jm.jpg

Johnny Marr is never unprolific! He recorded 3 live albums (Adrenaline Baby - 2014, Comet Tripper - Manchester & London -2018) and toured extensively. And he did a book tour for "Set the Boy Free" which he took off a year to write.

Look on Discogs - he's done tons of stuff with other people as well.

Recording a live album does obviously not equal being prolific - it is, arguably, the complete opposite.

Just for you Vegan Cro - your beloved has a new spotty shirt for you to obsess over. I can't work out how to embed the video, but he's jamming backstage with Nile Rodgers.

View attachment 51636

probably something he picked out from nile rodgers wardrobe and has to return.
ill believe he got a new shirt when i see it onstage. he had the one pink flowery
shirt and now he has a blue flowery shirt.:straightface: no doubt he got at a buy one get a similar one
free at Kmart.
we never knew about the girly necklace because he always buttoned the flowery shirt
up to his chin.o_O

I thought Morrissey was "celibate". Johnny wouldn't have him anyway.

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: cant afford the expensive gay jewelry ever since
Moz gave him the heave ho from the smiths:

tenor.gif

the girly jewelry he wears under the flowery shirt are cheap pasties.:nutbolt:
bought at the toy store. poor broke knob:whip:

I thought Morrissey was "celibate". Johnny wouldn't have him anyway.

He means Johnny "snoggling dudes" :lbf: . In his Autobiog, Johnny recounts a story where as a teenager, he was kissed by a gay friend he described as "a beautiful creature." And then before they could be gay-bashed by boys who were taunting them, said friend battered the other kids.

"On the train home in my platforms and Budgie jacket, I looked at Tony and thought of 'All the Young Dudes': Now Lucy looks sweet cause he dresses like a queen. But he can kick like a mule, it's a real mean team."

He means Johnny "snoggling dudes" :lbf: . In his Autobiog, Johnny recounts a story where as a teenager, he was kissed by a gay friend he described as "a beautiful creature." And then before they could be gay-bashed by boys who were taunting them, said friend battered the other kids.

"On the train home in my platforms and Budgie jacket, I looked at Tony and thought of 'All the Young Dudes': Now Lucy looks sweet cause he dresses like a queen. But he can kick like a mule, it's a real mean team."

:drama::drama:
right. DramaJs beautiful creature boyfriend jiu jitsued everybody.:lbf::lbf:

You know, that would be a great scene in a movie!

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: beautiful creature boyfriend attacking the bullies. rare photo:

giphy.gif

:guardsman:

Back
Top Bottom