New Johnny Marr single: The Tracers

Isn't Angie Lewis like a fan from waaaaayyyyyyyy back? I seem to remember a similar name in fanzines. I see she's wearing a Moz t shirt, probably the closest we'll ever get to seeing M&M in the same room, LOL.

Next time maybe he should wear a t shirt with"im Jonny Marr" in the front and"who used to know Morrissey" in the back, that way 2 people may end up recognizing him.:oops:

What day exactly is his new sucky album dropping?:sleeping:

Next time maybe he should wear a t shirt with"im Jonny Marr" in the front and"who used to know Morrissey" in the back, that way 2 people may end up recognizing him.:oops:

What day exactly is his new sucky album dropping?:sleeping:
The only thing dropping any time soon is a pair of hobo testicles into your mouth. I'm not judging, bus fare is bus fare.

The only thing dropping any time soon is a pair of hobo testicles into your mouth. I'm not judging, bus fare is bus fare.

It sad, our boy Johnny.:expressionless:
There he is, in what looks like a McDonalds, looking forlorn, only a Moz fan recognized him.
Mike , Andy and Johnny=The Sad Sacks:coldsweat:

When is the Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark do the Smiths album, produced by Johnny Marr,
dropping?:fearscream:

It sad, our boy Johnny.:expressionless:
There he is, in what looks like a McDonalds, looking forlorn, only a Moz fan recognized him.
Mike , Andy and Johnny=The Sad Sacks:coldsweat:

When is the Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark do the Smiths album, produced by Johnny Marr,
dropping?:fearscream:
I don't know, but I'm sure it will be more exciting than "Alt-Right Grandpa: THE MUSICAL!"

I don't know, but I'm sure it will be more exciting than "Alt-Right Grandpa: THE MUSICAL!"

Maybe Johnny can get the lead part in this Grandpa Musical. He can wear a grandpa wig over the teenager wig he wears over his bald head.
He seems pretty mobile in that "The TRACERS":drama: video, running around like Barnaby Jones.:bow:

Expectations are running high over his new sucky album. New Statesman saying it a masterpiece without listening to it.:rofl:

Maybe Johnny can get the lead part in this Grandpa Musical. He can wear a grandpa wig over the teenager wig he wears over his bald head.
He seems pretty mobile in that "The TRACERS":drama: video, running around like Barnaby Jones.:bow:

Expectations are running high over his new sucky album. New Statesman saying it a masterpiece without listening to it.:rofl:
Have you considered trying new music? It can't be healthy to focus so hard. Unless it's taking care of that aforementioned hobo.
Get lazy there, you're out a whole buck seventy-five.

Have you considered trying new music? It can't be healthy to focus so hard. Unless it's taking care of that aforementioned hobo.
Get lazy there, you're out a whole buck seventy-five.

You shamed me with the hobo thing so I went online to order the NEW Johnny Marr "THE TRACERS":drama:
vinyl 45.........
but SHOCK:ahhh:
no such thing exists. LOL:tiphat:

You shamed me with the hobo thing so I went online to order the NEW Johnny Marr "THE TRACERS":drama:
vinyl 45.........
but SHOCK:ahhh:
no such thing exists. LOL:tiphat:
It's okay. We all process the seven stages of grief in our own ways.
Johnny's hair color may come from a box, but Morrissey's career seems to be getting put in one.
The Morrissey family asks that in lieu of flowers, please consider making a donation to For Britain.

It's okay. We all process the seven stages of grief in our own ways.
Johnny's hair color may come from a box, but Morrissey's career seems to be getting put in one.
The Morrissey family asks that in lieu of flowers, please consider making a donation to For Britain.

Johnnys hair is IN a box, locked to make sure the possum doesn't come to life and run away.:paranoid:

Saving my donations for the next Moz sold out tour.:rock:

I wish you good luck.

Same to Johnny. Hope his new sucky album sells a millon copies. Word is that amazon has
received 5 preoders from Manchester UK and 5 from Portland OR, from the same 2 email addys.
Regional, build to national. For sure.:brows:

Same to Johnny. Hope his new sucky album sells a millon copies. Word is that amazon has
received 5 preoders from Manchester UK and 5 from Portland OR, from the same 2 email addys.

Oh, Vegan.Cro. It's rare to find a Smiths fan who slams Johnny Marr so persistently, I'll give you that :lbf:.

Morrissey's last album, Low in high school entered the uk chart at number 5

Johnny Marr 's last album, Playland entered the uk chart at number 9

Oh, Vegan.Cro. It's rare to find a Smiths fan who slams Johnny Marr so persistently, I'll give you that :lbf:.
I know it. Figured all the hardcore genius Smiths fans who plank Moz 24/7 deseved some competition.
Johnny should do a shadow tour of Moz venues. Moz plays the Albert Hall, Johnny can do the same night after party gig at the chinese all you can eat across the street.:brows: Like the Angry Inch movie.

"the TRACERS". How dramatic.:drama:

Here is a partial list of the major trolls on this forum:

:dog: aka Surface aka Uncle Skinny aka Charlie Ceswick aka Benny the Halal Butcher aka The Chezzer aka The Grand Dame. +15 anons
Uncle Skinny aka :dog: (Surface) aka Benny the Halal Buthcer aka Bea Arthru aka the Chezzer aka Charlie Cheswick.+ 15 anons
Charlie Cheswick aka :dog: (Surface) aka The Chezzer aka Uncle Skinny aka Benny the Halal Butcher Martha My Dear + 15 anons
Benny the Halal Butcher aka:dog: (Surface) aka Uncle Skinny aka The Chezzer aka C Cheswick aka Madame Bovary.
Collectively known as "The Golden Girls". All very dramatic.:drama: Influenced by :guardsman::handpointleft: Drama Johnny.

Then there are minor ones like Stalins Pipe aka Bungalow Bill and C Geezer aka several anons that find her posts
insiring.:crazy:

Voice of Reason:
The Vegan.cro. Spirit #s:rock:

Make sure you keep a copy of this post in your doc file for future reference.

G23 is working it, but not there yet. Maybe some time studying the C Geezer "oppressor mom" stuff will get him/her over the hump.:thumb:

Here is a partial list of the major trolls on this forum:

:dog: aka Surface aka Uncle Skinny aka Charlie Ceswick aka Benny the Halal Butcher aka The Chezzer aka The Grand Dame. +15 anons
Uncle Skinny aka :dog: (Surface) aka Benny the Halal Buthcer aka Bea Arthru aka the Chezzer aka Charlie Cheswick.+ 15 anons
Charlie Cheswick aka :dog: (Surface) aka The Chezzer aka Uncle Skinny aka Benny the Halal Butcher Martha My Dear + 15 anons
Benny the Halal Butcher aka:dog: (Surface) aka Uncle Skinny aka The Chezzer aka C Cheswick aka Madame Bovary.
Collectively known as "The Golden Girls". All very dramatic.:drama: Influenced by :guardsman::handpointleft: Drama Johnny.

Then there are minor ones like Stalins Pipe aka Bungalow Bill and C Geezer aka several anons that find her posts
insiring.:crazy:

Voice of Reason:
The Vegan.cro. Spirit #s:rock:

Make sure you keep a copy of this post in your doc file for future reference.

I'm sure the moderators of the site can disprove every single comment in your post. Are you feeling rather rattled or something? Be careful your shift supervisor may be watching.

It takes someone with a very warped mind to steal the name of a banned member and pretend to be them.:crazy:

Last edited:
I'm sure the moderators of the site can disprove every single comment in your post. Are you feeling rather rattled or something? Be careful your shift supervisor may be watching.

It takes someone with a very warped mind to steal the name of a banned member and pretend to be them.:crazy:
:dog:=:drama:
24/7 365:laughing:

Keep:eyes: open for the trolls:mask:

Back
Top Bottom