New James Maker Album due 11th Jan. (with Boz Boorer)

Thought this might interest some here:

FB_IMG_1544560742037.jpg

Album (MP3 digital) will be released Friday, 11th January.
The pre-purchase date—which includes a free MP3 download track—is Monday, 24th December.

It will be available through iTunes, Amazon and other online retailers. The guide price is $8.99. I will post links once the album is placed for sale.

Tracklisting:

BORN THAT WAY
THE NIGHT BEFORE
THE OUTSIDE DOES NOT REFLECT THE INSIDE
LONG WALK HOME
GIRLS ARE OUT TO GET ME
I'M UNBEARABLE
12 O'CLOCK GIRL WITH A 5 O'CLOCK SHADOW
SAUNDERS FERRY LANE
UN AÑO DE AMOR
THE QUEST EXHAUSTS THE DESIRE
MOON OVER MICHIGAN

Recorded and produced at Apollo Control, London with Noko 440, and Serra Vista Studios, Portugal with Boz Boorer.
Mastered by Noko 440.

Photo: Justin David.

Regards,
FWD.

'The Night Before':

Regards,
FWD.

Thought this might interest some here:

View attachment 46788

Album (MP3 digital) will be released Friday, 11th January.
The pre-purchase date—which includes a free MP3 download track—is Monday, 24th December.

It will be available through iTunes, Amazon and other online retailers. The guide price is $8.99. I will post links once the album is placed for sale.

Tracklisting:

BORN THAT WAY
THE NIGHT BEFORE
THE OUTSIDE DOES NOT REFLECT THE INSIDE
LONG WALK HOME
GIRLS ARE OUT TO GET ME
I'M UNBEARABLE
12 O'CLOCK GIRL WITH A 5 O'CLOCK SHADOW
SAUNDERS FERRY LANE
UN AÑO DE AMOR
THE QUEST EXHAUSTS THE DESIRE
MOON OVER MICHIGAN

Recorded and produced at Apollo Control, London with Noko 440, and Serra Vista Studios, Portugal with Boz Boorer.
Mastered by Noko 440.

Photo: Justin David.

Regards,
FWD.

Noko 440 - he used to play guitar in Luxuria with Howard Devoto. Interesting.

Wasn't this exact same thing mooted some years ago? I recall it.

I don't follow him too closely to know if this a basically a repackage but I notice Saunder Ferry Lane which shows up on Boz's record with James on vocals. I wouldn't be surprised if this is that version. His vocals on it are excellent and I like his minor lyric changes from the original.

This at best for me would be something I would check out on a streaming app if it shows up.

To try to add a touch of extra value to the post, I use the paid version of Google Play Music which for $15/month give me 5 or 6 accounts for myself and family and it includes YouTube Premium which means no adds, all premium content such as Cobra Kai (The greatest web show ever) and I can download videos to watch offline. Google Play Music itself has unlimited cloud to upload your stuff they don't have and has basically the same content as Apple Music or Spotify.

He opened for Moz (on his second Ireland Quarry concert in Dec 2004 I think) and he was very good. I was thrilled to get a chance to see him.

I loved BORN THAT WAY when it came out years ago as a single. I don't know the others, I'm sure they'll be good too with the exception of the Spanish version of UN AÑO DE AMOR. I'm afraid it is not a good version and it takes away from it the drama and the feeling of the song.

20190111_062603.jpg

Best of luck in your musical retirement James.
Album is out now.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom