New James cd

ooo the gig was fantastic, they had a pipe band, sang tons of brilliant songs, I have an aching shoulder from the crush, what more could I ask for.
have some pics :D
DSC07033.jpg

DSC07023.jpg

DSC07034.jpg

DSC07045.jpg

ooo the gig was fantastic, they had a pipe band, sang tons of brilliant songs, I have an aching shoulder from the crush, what more could I ask for.
have some pics :D
DSC07033.jpg

DSC07023.jpg

DSC07034.jpg

DSC07045.jpg

You'd think Boothy would have changed his shirt since Sheffield. ;)

Sounds like you had as good a time as we did. :) Are you doing any of the late '08 gigs?

Awesome show last Tuesday in Barcelona :guitar::guitar::guitar:

Some photos:

JamesRazz06-05-08009.jpg

JamesRazz06-05-08013.jpg

Nice gesture the guy wearing a Barça t-shirt :p

Some videos:

Born Of Frustration
[youtube]iotruPcCskY&hl=es[/youtube]

Getting Away With It (All Messed Up)
[youtube]KzQgvkDEAm8&hl=es[/youtube]

Sometimes
[youtube]AcXKfu_Voqs&hl=es[/youtube]

great pics thanks for sharing. they still look on top of the world.

i wanted to do a seperate post about this but thought maybe just james fans would be intersted, anyhow a memeber of the james forum sadly passed away last week,and as a mark of respect the members of the forum thought all james fans should know about what a star she was and those who didnt know her should know about her now.

''born of frustraton''
Nicola who's username on wearejames is James_Fanatic was a regular visitor of wearejames.com forum and contrubuted a great deal to the forum always bringing smile to peoples faces

unfortunatly nicola sufferd from spina bifida but it never altered her bright and welcoming personality.

http://www.wearejames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3556&sid=81e480ffd0dbd41b66257b461585a978

r.i.p nicola

great pics thanks for sharing. they still look on top of the world.

i wanted to do a seperate post about this but thought maybe just james fans would be intersted, anyhow a memeber of the james forum sadly passed away last week,and as a mark of respect the members of the forum thought all james fans should know about what a star she was and those who didnt know her should know about her now.

''born of frustraton''

http://www.wearejames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3556&sid=81e480ffd0dbd41b66257b461585a978

r.i.p nicola

What a sad story. So sorry to read this :tears:

R.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom