New J K Rowling book announced

No preorder deals at GAME; The greedy muggles! £60/£70.

John Waters said that Johnny Depp and everyone else should not be cancelled but that Just Kidding Rowling should be.

“I have a thing about who I would cancel: J.K. Rowling,” Waters added. “Give her some Preparation H for that transphobia. What’s the matter with her?”

Rowling has repeatedly faced criticism for various social media posts, most recently on International Women’s Day, which have been accused of being transphobic.

In September last year, Depp claimed to be a victim of “cancel culture” during a press conference at San Sebastian Film Festival.

“It can be seen as an event in history that lasted for however long it lasted, this cancel culture, this instant rush to judgment based on what essentially amounts to polluted air,” Depp said.

“It’s so far out of hand now that I can promise you that no one is safe. Not one of you. No one out that door. No one is safe.”

After he lost a libel case in 2020 over the abuse allegations, Depp resigned from his role in the Fantastic Beasts franchise. He was replaced by Mads Mikkelsen.

RacIsT!!!!

John Waters said that Johnny Depp and everyone else should not be cancelled but that Just Kidding Rowling should be.

“I have a thing about who I would cancel: J.K. Rowling,” Waters added. “Give her some Preparation H for that transphobia. What’s the matter with her?”

Rowling has repeatedly faced criticism for various social media posts, most recently on International Women’s Day, which have been accused of being transphobic.

In September last year, Depp claimed to be a victim of “cancel culture” during a press conference at San Sebastian Film Festival.

“It can be seen as an event in history that lasted for however long it lasted, this cancel culture, this instant rush to judgment based on what essentially amounts to polluted air,” Depp said.

“It’s so far out of hand now that I can promise you that no one is safe. Not one of you. No one out that door. No one is safe.”

After he lost a libel case in 2020 over the abuse allegations, Depp resigned from his role in the Fantastic Beasts franchise. He was replaced by Mads Mikkelsen.

J K Rowling isn't transphobic. People really should take the time to read her blog and tweets instead of reading misinterpretations of her comments.

Epic!

J K Rowling sticks two fingers up to Putin!

"J.K. Rowling responds after Vladimir Putin references her in cancel culture speech

"Critiques of Western cancel culture are possibly not best made by those currently slaughtering civilians""

"J.K. Rowling Attends ‘Fantastic Beasts 3’ Premiere After Sitting Out ‘Harry Potter’ Reunion"

JK-Rowling-Secrets-of-Dumbledore-Premiere-02.jpg

Harry Potter said she was batty so she got butthurt and skipped the reunion. This other thing still needs the hype and there is more money to be made so she showed up for it.

She's batty because she believes a man is a man and a woman is a woman and if a man decides to start dressing like a woman and begins hormone therapy or whatever he's still biologically male and shouldn't be permitted to compete against women in women's sports. Really startling stuff. Stone age thinking. Hasn't she ever heard of The Enlightenment?

"Even the biological categories of male and female are blurred; we know today that not just the X and Y chromosomes but at least 12 others across the human genome govern sex differentiation, and at least 30 genes are involved in sex development."

--Simona Giordano, Director of Medical Ethics, Manchester University Medical School

So the term "biologically male" might actually be seen as "Stone Age thinking" in fifty years. I don't understand what transgender people experience but I'm pretty sure that people getting hysterical about women's sports are often guilty of covering up bigoted ideas with a nice layer of "concern." Whenever you agree with @Uncleskinny you should question your beliefs.

I guess @Born to Harangue has admitted defeat. I'm proud of him for knowing when he lost.
Truth is I just hate her fans, though. It's from when I worked at the library and 400 people wanted to reserve the new book.

Back
Top Bottom